Nyssa's Diary - Last Time.......I Promise

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hi All,

You may of seen me around here earlier in the year, ive had numerous diaries on different diets but was successful on s&s.

I lost almost 3 stone in 11 weeks, i stuck to the plan rigidly, didnt cheat whatsoever and found it so easy, after taking a break ive never gt back on it and just messed around with different things.

i recently ordered the £150 pack online so have alot of packs to get through, i am determined to do this but really need help and support to get me through the first few days which ive been struggling with.

I would love to lose on average 3lbs a week as in march/april time i will be going over to kurdistan so my daughter can meet that side of her family and would like to be slim as they have always seen me big and all the girls over there are thin and gorgeous!

Im going to weigh in tomorrow and report back, heres to day 1 :)

good luck :) x

Thank you,

Weighed in today and am 177.2lbs so am actually 2lbs lighter than last week which is good.

Have a busy day ahead of me today, lots of housework and a doctors appointment, trying to keep my first pack for as late as possible.

Nearly caved in today I went Sainsburys and was walking past all the festive food and told myself il just wait untill after Christmas, had a silent talk with myself picked up the coke zero and spring onions and paid.

I know it's going to be so hard for me to be 100% over Christmas but I'm going to do my best and just take each day as it comes.

I had my first meal at 3.15 which was an egg, mushroom and spring onion omelette, it was lovely so still 3 packs left for this evening which is normally my danger zone.

What is everyone else planning to do over Christmas?

Hello darling,

Welcome back :) its lovely to see you posting again! Hopefully you can 100% between now and xmas and get a stone off! Good luck lovely!

Im planning on 100% and low carbing on xma day
Xxxxx

*sarah-lou* said:
Hello darling,

Welcome back :) its lovely to see you posting again! Hopefully you can 100% between now and xmas and get a stone off! Good luck lovely!

Im planning on 100% and low carbing on xma day
Xxxxx

Thanks Hun, I've been battling with myself tonight over food but have been to plan except I mindlessly ate a few grapes earlier but seeing as an not in ketosis yet wouldn't of done any damage, just finished off a chilli pack so still have 2 packs left for tonight.

I worked out on my calendar earlier if I can lose 3lbs a week by mid march il be exactly 10stone which is keeping me going.

I'm not yet sure what I'm going to do on Christmas Day but as il be doing the cooking I somehow find it easier to resist, I was just going to eat normal on Xmas day but am worried I won't get back on like before, il see what happens closer to the big day x

Thanks Hun, I've been battling with myself tonight over food but have been to plan except I mindlessly ate a few grapes earlier but seeing as an not in ketosis yet wouldn't of done any damage, just finished off a chilli pack so still have 2 packs left for tonight.

I worked out on my calendar earlier if I can lose 3lbs a week by mid march il be exactly 10stone which is keeping me going.

I'm not yet sure what I'm going to do on Christmas Day but as il be doing the cooking I somehow find it easier to resist, I was just going to eat normal on Xmas day but am worried I won't get back on like before, il see what happens closer to the big day x

Ah see I use a weight loss spread sheet

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet.html#post364465

and I love putting info into to see if I lost 2lb a week how long it would take if i lost 3lb how long, also it's a great way to keep track :)

need to re-fill mine out and see how long it would take me with s&s if I lost the 3.5lb per week but i know I lose much much faster.

Glad to here you resisted! keep going your doing fab :)

Oh brilliant il check that sheet out when I'm on computer, just had a lemon bar zapped in the microwave, it makes them like biscuits and taste nicer and last longer lol

image-860987247.jpg

I've only got a few bars left but once they are gone I won't be getting any more as they can send me into a food frenzy at times! X

they look yummy! how do you do them?

Just cut into 5 pieces space around the plate and pop in the microwave untill they burst open mine normally takes around 40seconds, leave to cool slightly and they are warm gooey, cheewy and lovely lol don't leave in for to long tho as the insides will burn x

thanks! will deffo have to try that!

Day 2 and a big fat fail already!

Went town with a friend stayed out longer than expected and had a beef and Stilton pasty and a choc brownie, don't know why I did it but its done now and feel like crap for being so stupid!

I'm not going to have a piggy day because I've eaten so in going to go the rest if the day with nothing but if i do fancy something I will have 2 eggs.

I'm not going out untill I'm in ketosis to stop me from straying lol

we all have slip ups lovely! well done on raining it in :)

and yes stay in til ketosis!

I didn't fully stick to it for the day I had one of these coffee and walnut cakes I made

image-3089952060.jpg

It was yum!

So I've had today one of those cakes a brownie and a pasty, if it was any normal day it would of been 2 pasties, probably 4 cakes plus grub tonight so just seeing today as a normal day and back on it tomorrow x

yummy!

It was yummy and I love baking but think I will have to put it in hold untill I've finished s&s il be keeping 2 cakes back for my husband and then the test are going to my mums so they arnt here to tempt me lol

Well I'm hoping by the time I'm around the bakery, I'll have done 3 months on this and it won't bother me.

May need to take a weeks break to try the products! lol

You will definitely have to taste the products, how can you recommend them if you haven't tried them lol

I've only had 1 pack so far today do still 3 left for this evening but haven't drank no where near enough yet so going to crack on with glugging down the water! X

You will definitely have to taste the products, how can you recommend them if you haven't tried them lol

I've only had 1 pack so far today do still 3 left for this evening but haven't drank no where near enough yet so going to crack on with glugging down the water! X

I'm the same! only just managed over a litre! must drink more!

Almost there in the water tonight but bug fat fail for me again tonight had 4 bars so 3 extra! My carbs are 73 and under 900 cals so swing as its day 1 again would t if fine any damage.

No bars left in the house now and won't be buying them again as they are no good for me and make me want more.

Back