Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Murph, 2 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Murph

Murph New Member

Hey there everyone,

Would anyone know if it is ok to take Nytol when on lighterlife? I am not sleeping very well and dying for a good nine hours but not sure if it would take me out of ketosis - any knowledge shared would be great.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    ive taken tylenol pm murph - in fact i take it at least once a week - i know we are all different but it deffo hasnt knocked me out of ketosis.

sweet dreams
  4. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

I have taken Nytol on LL and CD and haven't experienced problems but it is an anti-histamine and as some of those knock you out of ketosis I couldn't say for sure!
  5. andrena

andrena Member

Oh I didn't know anti-histamines can knock you out of ketosis, I take one nearly every day. I have ordered some keto sticks so I will check when they arrive. What brands do it?
  6. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Don't know which brands to be honest - just remember discussing it with someone at some point! If you have ketostix and there is no effect I wouldn't worry about it. Certainly when I need Nytol I don't usually give a monkey's about dropping ketosis for a few hours - I am desparate for the sleep!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.