O god feeling hungry an week

I know its only day 1 for me but boy am I hungry! My stomache feels like a hollow cave. PLEASE TELL ME IT WILL PASS!!!!

HUGS vicky xxxx:(:cry::mad:

drink more water...go have a bath, have a blck coffee! Yes, it will pass!!! xx stay strong and you will be melting that fat in no time at all!!! xx

Vic it will pass chicken!! Dont worry have a bath or go for a walk take ya mind off it i go on my wii when im hungry and its gone or neck some water xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stay strong hun big hug!!!

Vicky

imagine the hunger pains you are feeling are a message from your body that it is burning up stored energy...keep going hun it will definately pass - when u wake up tomorrow knowing u have been angelic today and overcome the food-demon you will feel soooooo fab!!! Then when you have done it once - you will know for a fact that if you ever feel like this again you can overcome it :D

IT WILL pass, if it didn't there is no way i would have lasted this long!!! within a few days or so you will start to not feel hungry at all, you'll start gettin bags of nergy and then after a week or so you'll start becoming detatched from food. It might seem hard to believe but it DOES get much easier. In the 1st few days i didnt think i would last a week but now I could carry on for ages on LT. Ride through it xxx

Back