• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

:o( I am so weak....

Well as you have probably guessed I have caved in and eaten on only day 2 :cry: I feel like crap for it and really, really disappointed in myself but I just find the first few days so hard! There were lots of tears in the Daisy_Doo_Dah household last night and I am just so angry with myself for giving it!

I have decided that this is still the diet for me and honestly ladies, and gents you are all a real inspriation to me!

My plan is....... to try and take next Mon, Tues and Wed off work, or at least half days and restart on Monday! I know that some people might think that's the worst thing that I could do but I really think that it might work for me. Also as mad as it sounds psychologically I work better starting things on a Monday :D So there we have it! I am hoping that those three days will get me over the worst and I will be in or nearly in Ketosis by then - when it all becomes a walk in the park eh ;)

ECM and WL8S were there to pick up the pieces last night and this morning so thank you with all my heart girls, I am so grateful!

I knew at the time that I should have come and posted on here about it but I just feel like I have let everyone down, including myself :cry:

Oh well today is a new day and I am going to keep glugging the water and have a really low carb diet up to Monday and then back on the CD merry go-round then eh!

Thanks for listening - I just have to tell my CDc now ;)
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done hun at least you havent given up completely I am really really proud of you. If restarting monday helps you psychologically then so be it!! Just think of New York and all those fab outfits!! You can do this I know you can!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Daisy if it's any consolation hun I boobed on Days 1 & 2 also and STILL lost 9lbs in my first week! Don't give up!

If you really really must eat...try and have something equivalent to the Add A Meal....that way it still means you remain in ketosis but you have the benefit of chewing something. Honestly I've done that and it;s made a world of difference to me.

I've now decided to hop up to the 790 meals 2-3 times per week as I know that is the best for me personally.

I still think CD is one of the best ways to lose weight because of the options that it gives you all the while still maintaining a nutritionally balanced diet with the 3 shakes a day.

So don't give up, keep going and by Day 4 you will be flying high on your little ketosis wings!!!:)
:vibes::gen126: Sending you group hug vibes!!!

At least you haven't given up completely. Why don't you start on Saturday though, then you will have a bigger buffer before having to work the full days xxx

S: 19st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Don't worry Daisy we all have our weak spots. You have acknowledged yours and are doing something about it. Well done! and good luck for the next week. It really is 1 day at a time....and as a newbie I also thought of taking 3 days off work to start SS :sigh: but didn't in the end
You go girl and get yourself back on the wagon. F x x x

Thank you for the support girls, it means so much to me! I just feel so crap that I couldn't stick to it but in one sense it has put me in a different frame of mind so hopefully this time will be better for me (I can but hope eh) :) xxxx

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thank you for the support girls, it means so much to me! I just feel so crap that I couldn't stick to it but in one sense it has put me in a different frame of mind so hopefully this time will be better for me (I can but hope eh) :) xxxx
You shouldn't feel crap because you couldn't stick to it.

See it more as...

OK...I stayed on SS for XXX Hours yesterday, so today I am going to SS for XXX plus Y hours....eventually you will do a full day and carry on from there!

I doubt there are many people in this forum who have managed to stick to SSing 100% start to finish. We are all human hun!!!:)

Thanks again girls, you are great :) I felt so crap this morning and still do to a certain extent but you have made me see that it's not the end of the world completely! Yet ;) xx

S: 19st8lb C: 11st5lb Loss: 8st3lb(41.97%)
Don't beat yourself up,everyone struggles.As Sam said you are only a failure if you give up trying.I think it's a really good idea to start on days when you feel less stressed and as someone else says don't completely blow it until then,try having a couple of sachets and a non carb meal until then,ease yourself into it

Good for you

Well done for having done as much as you did. I know people who gave up in the car on the way home from seeing the CDc so you've got further than that. I think the key is to try and keep yourself busy so may be if you work half days at least that will keep your mind off it for a while. If you find break times hard when other people around you are eating etc then try to go for a short walk or take breaks at different times. People will understand.

:)