O/T (and totally random) - Gemstones

This is a really interesting topic, is there anything that can help with anxiety, i tend to work myself quite often. Thanks in advance. xx

Do you find that when you take the haematite off your cravings REALLY kick in?
I usually wear my bracelet when Im going out for the day but that night I want to (and frequently do lol) eat everything in sight. I have taken the bracelet off by then. I didnt know about the cravings thing so I just assumed it was because of being out and being tired

I've always been drawn to gemstones, and if I metion crystals OH's eyes roll back in his head! Tho he does like the rainbows that.cover the walls if the sun ever comes out! I have them in all the windows. I don't know where it came from. I was shopping with my sister in Scarboro and went into a tiny shop, and just had to have a jade angel, and bought angel oracle cards too. (I gave them to OH to wrap for me for Xmas!)And it's gone on from there. I have angel cd's for meditation. I firmly believe that if you ask them for something if you're meant to have it they will give it to you. I ask them for help, and always thank them when they give it to me. I often find white feathers. My cushions and pillows are foam!
My fascination with Angels

Back