O/T Are there any vets on here? Panic Over!

There is a pic floating about on the internet of someone holding a giant MC, it's like a hairy horse! Would love to go to a cat show to see some prize winning ones.

there are a couple if you type maine coon into google image it brings up a massive ginger one and a blue they are huuuuuuge i love them , i am very jealous of your moggy.

She is our little three-legged beauty lol. Come 12:00 I shall get some pics up, work firewall wont let me do it before that time.

There is a pic floating about on the internet of someone holding a giant MC, it's like a hairy horse! Would love to go to a cat show to see some prize winning ones.

Go to the GCCF website and it lists all cat shows - there should be some in your area.

The MCs at the one I went to recently were amazing...I love their fluffy paws!!! I love the Norwegian Rex cats too! Soooo pretty. I'm taking mine to another show soon - want Gadget to get another 1st and best of breed so he's a step closer to being a 'champion' - his breeder is gagging for this litter to have a champ and I'm the only one showing hehe. xxx

awww i couldn take mine to a show as there like little ragamuffins, they do look unusual though as they both have yellow eyes they have pigment but on the male you can't see it at all i tested him not long after he was born and he responds to sounds well but i couldn understand because he looked all white and they have lots of hearing and sight problems it took me weeks to find five tiny light ginger hairsjust going into the nape of his kneck, i like the norwegian mountain cats too there massive aswell but i like the ears on maine coons gives them that wild look.

Pru:

DSCF8866-vi.jpg

DSCF8869-vi.jpg

DSCF8873-vi.jpg

DSCF8874-vi.jpg

Gorgeous!!! How do you add pics? I'll put some of the lads up later xxx

Yeah she is pretty affectionate, she sleeps on the bed with us in the evening but soon gets off when she gets too hot. She really impresses me how she jumps on a higher than normal bed and only has the one back leg to launch herself off! She spends most of her daytime outside on the balcony shadebathing though!

just added a few more XXX

Attachments

• 23042009(001).jpg
    23042009(001).jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 30042009(001).jpg
    30042009(001).jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 22052009(004).jpg
    22052009(004).jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 23

A few pics of my two lads...these are older ones - they're mahooozive now!!!

Humphrey and Hamish siamese crossed with british short hair.

CUTE!!! Mine are Tonks which are Siamese and Burmese cross - very chatty and snuggly little things hehe.

Those kitties are cute!

Back