• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T Bit nervous

S: 19st4lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 4st9lb(24.07%)
I have an interview today for a college course. I'm 27 and have been out of education for a long time, I can't work out if I am nervous about the actual interview or if I am feeling scared of the possible life change!

I'm hoping to complete this year and then go on to university!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

GracieMai

S: 11st8.5lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st8.5lb Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.62%)
Good luck, I went back to college 2 years ago and was terrified about the interview. I shouldnt have been as the tutors were really welcoming and really enjoyed my 2 year course. In fact i might be going back in September.

Good luck you will love it and just think about what you are going to get out of this course.

x

JestersTear

Cute, but psycho!
S: 24st6lb C: 19st8lb BMI: 45.6 Loss: 4st12lb(19.88%)
I did the same at 29 - I joined college and did an access course.
After that, I went on to university as a mature (?) 30 year old.
You can do it! Just tell them why you want to return to education and it's going to be fine x

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Hi try not to worry, you will be fine, good luck xx

ruthie-mc

S: 13st11.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.36%)
hello i just wanted to say good luck, this time last year, i was in your postion. I nearly did not go to the interview as i was so nervous. I did and i have completed my access course and i now goiing to go to university, at the the age of 31. It was the best thing i could have done. Good Luck :flowers:

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Good luck to you for your interview today, just take a deep breath, and be yourself and you will be fine, best wishes, X

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Yes Good Luck! I expect it's all over now. Do let us know how you got on.

S: 19st4lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 4st9lb(24.07%)
Thank you so much for all of your wise words and good wishes!

I am pleased to say I have an unconditional place on the course and was told by the interviewer that I didn't technically need an interview as the course leader (who I saw on the open day and had a long chat with) had told her I already had a place as he thought I would be an asset to the course! :eek:

I'm very pleased :)

Sallyannie

S: 14st11lb C: 13st2lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 1st9lb(11.11%)
I went back to school at 29 and i qualify in march its been bloody hard work with ups and downs and tears and joys but with8 months to go i know it was the right choice for me and i cant wait to be earning good money after 2 1/2 years on a bursary :)

Glad you got your place what courses are you all doing?