O/T Bit nervous

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
I have an interview today for a college course. I'm 27 and have been out of education for a long time, I can't work out if I am nervous about the actual interview or if I am feeling scared of the possible life change!

I'm hoping to complete this year and then go on to university!

Good luck, I went back to college 2 years ago and was terrified about the interview. I shouldnt have been as the tutors were really welcoming and really enjoyed my 2 year course. In fact i might be going back in September.

Good luck you will love it and just think about what you are going to get out of this course.

x

I did the same at 29 - I joined college and did an access course.
After that, I went on to university as a mature (?) 30 year old.
You can do it! Just tell them why you want to return to education and it's going to be fine x

Hi try not to worry, you will be fine, good luck xx

hello i just wanted to say good luck, this time last year, i was in your postion. I nearly did not go to the interview as i was so nervous. I did and i have completed my access course and i now goiing to go to university, at the the age of 31. It was the best thing i could have done. Good Luck :flowers:

Good luck to you for your interview today, just take a deep breath, and be yourself and you will be fine, best wishes, X

Yes Good Luck! I expect it's all over now. Do let us know how you got on.

Thank you so much for all of your wise words and good wishes!

I am pleased to say I have an unconditional place on the course and was told by the interviewer that I didn't technically need an interview as the course leader (who I saw on the open day and had a long chat with) had told her I already had a place as he thought I would be an asset to the course! :eek:

I'm very pleased :)

I went back to school at 29 and i qualify in march its been bloody hard work with ups and downs and tears and joys but with8 months to go i know it was the right choice for me and i cant wait to be earning good money after 2 1/2 years on a bursary :)

Glad you got your place what courses are you all doing?

Back