O/T but need to whinge (again).

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lard Arse, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi guys
    Seems like my second thread is a whingy one too, apologies.
    I've been waiting for 10 weeks for an appointment with Endoscopy to confirm a suspected stomach ulcer. I hadn't chased them till now as I appreciate the NHS is busy but I've been having terrible pains all week so gave them a call. Turns out the hospital has never received the letter so i've been waiting for 10 weeks for nothing and despite the fact the letter was written in August I'll still go to the bottom of the pile and could end up waiting another 6 weeks!
    I'm soooo p****d off. This diet is hard enough as it is without having the constant hunger the excess acid is giving me. I know if i eat it'll get rid of the pain and hunger but I'm determind to stick to this bloody diet! Aaarrrggghhhh!!!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sorry hun xx

4. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Sorry to hear about that, if you check any of my threads you will see I have had 5 letters from various NHS departments go missing in the last 18 weeks! I know do everything by phone. Make sure you track it next time, your not nagging just ensuring you get seen and quickly. Does the 18 week rule apply with that? If your not sure check with your local PALS, they are there to sort things out and prevent complaints against the hospital. And if you dont like chasing your appointment yourself they will do it for you....Well done on sticking to the diet....xx

5. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Not quite sure what the 18 week rule is but i've been told that my appointment will be treated as a new one and i should expect to wait another 6 weeks :eek:(

6. Lard Arse

Lard Arse Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(34.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Where did that smiley come from !?!?!?

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ahh sorry to hear that i hope you get seen soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.