O/T Devastated

ph my god, thats shocking and so horrible for you all to go through this!
your all in my thoughts!
xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is terrible terrible thing. so sad. I wish you and your brother strength to help get through the pain of the next few weeks.

Thinking of you.

Lisa. xxxx

Thank you all so much !!

Hey Everyone,

Firstly thank you so much for all the heart felt messages that have been left for us it is overwhelming.

Well yesterday wasn't a great day as you will all know but was worsened which i will explain below.

My Brothers Wife had a son age 7 to a previous marriage and she had joint residency with her ex who had weekend residency but had only seen him twice since christmas. Well obviously he had to be told about the loss and he lives in cumbria and came down and took his son away from my brother and his Ex's Grandma, so effectively took him away from his environment in which he feels safe. We tried all ways to stop it happening to allow him to stay with my Bro and his "SuperNanny" until after the funeral. My Bro doesn't dispute that he should go with his daddy but we all think that he could have given him time with his family he is used to and go to school to be with his friends. So it was another massive blow to My bro's wife's Mum and to my Brother and his two kids who look on him as their little brother.

We won't get the Post Mortem results until wednesday so until then cannot make any formal arrangements.

We are just feeling numb from the shock of this. My brother is being unbelievably strong in all this but is allowing himself to cry and show his feelings but know that he has tough times ahead be he is being very practical. I think we need to keep a close eye on him and just support him to help him get through.

The other issue we have is my Big Sis lives abroad and my Mum and Dad are in their 70's and dad has a bad heart and is awaiting an Angiogram next week to see what they do to make his heart better which has been worrying us all.

I didn't manage to have a single shake yesterday and just managed to have my water and plenty of peppermint tea to calm my stomach. I should have been weighed last night but i cancelled my CDC was fab and said she would make it next week instead.

Thank you all so much again you are all "Mini Angels"

XJSX

Awww JS, thats awful hon, your poor brother they should have given her little boy a chance to say goodbye to his friends and family etc, and not pull him away from everyone in such sad times..
Will be thinking of you all hon xx

So sorry to hear your sad news. Take care x

So sorry to hear about what you and your family are going through. You're being a star in supporting your brother so well though. We'll all be thinking of you and hoping that your dad gets well soon too.

Back