O/T Devastated

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
I don't know where to begin really but i had a call at 1am this morning from my brother to tell me his wife had been taken ill in the taxi they were in on their way back from the British GP at silverstone. He was at Rotherham hospital so i got in the car and got my sister and drove 25 miles to the hospital and when we got there she had passed away. My brother has only been Married 7 weeks i am in total shock and feel so sick and anxious for my brother. She was 45 years old. We know have to wait for a post mortem to tell us the full story. I wish i could take the pain away for him. :cry:

I just needed to let you all know too incase i am not around so much for a while.

XXJSXX

JimmyS, so, so sorry... what a shock. We will be thinking of you and your brother. Hugs.

xxx

JS,
I am so so sorry to hear your devasting and shocking news! How tragic... My love and thoughts are with you and your brother and family at this very sad and tragic time.. We are here for you hon xxxx

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss, we r all thinking of you and your family at this difficult time x

What a devastating loss........so sorry. x

I am so sorry to hear about your loss my thoughts will be with you and your family xxx

I am so so sorry for your sad loss. My thoughts are with you and your family x

So sorry to read of this tragedy, she was so young, its just awful - your poor brother - big hugs to you & yours hun xx :hug99:

debs xx

My heart and love go out to you and your family at this time hon, so sorry to hear such devasting news x

I really am very very sorry for your brother and both families. What a terrible shock. My thoughts are with you all xx

oh my goodness, I'm so sorry xx

Such a tragic loss. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.
Lynne
x

So sorry to hear of your loss - thoughts and hugs with you and your family x

Back