O/T drag me to hell

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tara40, 5 June 2009.

1. tara40

tara40 Loves Jensen Ackles

anyone heard if this is good or not. meant to be going to the cinema tonight.
  2. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

It's supposed to be really good, record turnout at the cinema's, enjoy it, and let us know what you think about it.
  3. tara40

hubby wants to see star trek
  4. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Star Trek was really good ~ can't believe I'm saying that!!
  5. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

I saw drag me to hell on Saturday. I spent A LOT of time with my hands over my eyes and feeling sick at some of the scenes (parts are not really for the squeemish). I wont ruin it for you but there were parts that were dissapointing for me but everyone is different. I would say its worth seeing though.....even if its just for you to come back and let me know what you thought of it :) :) :)
  6. Alcoholiday

Alcoholiday Well-Known Member

Absolutely excellent film, even if you're not a trekky :)
  7. tara40

i like the guy who plays the new spock. He played Sylar in Heroes, but then i watched him on a reality show and he was quite camp, shattered my image of him as i thought that he was quite a bad boy.
  8. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Well-Known Member

Saw it last weekend and it's great! There are some gory bits and some quite funny bits too.