O/T Films

my favourite film , i have loads but my top 10 would be: oceans 11 (theres a surprise:D) beaches ,stella ,ghost , dirty dancing , the curious case of ben button,chicargo, fame (2009) and bend it like beckham . I cant stand any film with tom cruise , (with the exception of rain man ) or jim carrey

What is your favourite film? Lord of The Rings Trilogy, The Departed, Stardust, The Green Mile, Mama Mia, The Muppets Christmas Carol (I watch this every Christmas!)

Is there a film you didn't fancy but really enjoyed? Star Trek 2008, Gran Torino, The Flock, Hell Boy, Lesbian Vampire Killers, The International

Which film did you hate? Cloverfield, Crank 2, Ghostrider (in fact nearly anything with Nicholas Cage in it), Hellride

What is your favourite film?
Dirty Dancing, Grease, To kill a mockingbird, Save the Last Dance, Armageddon, Once Upon a Time in America, Seven Pounds (oh I did cry) Schindlers List, Goodbye Bafana, Radio, Last King of Scotland...there are so many!

Is there a film you didn't fancy but really enjoyed?
Gran torino and Righteous Kill

Which film did you hate?
Observe and report, Sin city

Favourite films: Casablanca, Maltese Falcon, To Have and Have Not (spot the link!!)

Film I didn't think I would like: ET - got persuaded to go and see it and was surprised to find that I liked it.

Film I hated: Titanic. Oh I was so bored!

my fav film(s) i love Grease, Matrix, The day after Tomorrow and theres loads more that i love.

a surprise would be, gran torino. it looked good on paper but wasnt sure.

i hated Bridget Jones Diary.

Back