O/T (for LJ) Famous peeps

When I first read this Watergirl I thought you'd put that you threw up backstage, they passed and you asked if this was OK ...i.e. for you to throw up!
I was very impressed with your manners in such a situation!

LMAO

Haha, you nutter :D

When I first read this Watergirl I thought you'd put that you threw up backstage, they passed and you asked if this was OK ...i.e. for you to throw up!
I was very impressed with your manners in such a situation!

LMAO

I've met Red Rum (I know it's not a person).

Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters was shown a picture of me and said I had a "cute smile" (long story but wow!!!).

Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from Harry Potter) was in my village last weekend and I didn't even see him boooo :cry:

Oooh and I served Stephen Fry and Jane Horrocks in Waitrose :D

David Grohl, that's pretty cool. I've had respect for him after he was in the Tenacious D 'Tribute' video. We need to know the story :D

Lol ok,

An ex bf used to have 'jamming sessions' with him and the other Foos. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't have seen the pics as the ex was a complete fruit loop!!! I love Dave Grohl *swoon* but then I also have a soft spot for Tom Selleck...must be dark moustachioed men teehee (but obviously not Hitler or Saddam Hussein)!

Lol ok,

An ex bf used to have 'jamming sessions' with him and the other Foos. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't have seen the pics as the ex was a complete fruit loop!!!

That's pretty cool!

I love Dave Grohl *swoon* but then I also have a soft spot for Tom Selleck...must be dark moustachioed men teehee (but obviously not Hitler or Saddam Hussein)!

LOL!!!

Ha! I just read that back and it actually made me laugh out loud. I'm such a tool!!! Good job the office is empty!

I work with Declan Donnelly's Sister, and The Fiance of Stuart Wells who played Micheal (the gay friend) in Billy Elliott. is my best work buddy who I sit next to.

Ha! No lol, not a trick, it's true!!!

I Rick Roll once and it was awesome. He has his sound on loud and the whole office heard it!

Well that's awesome, trumps anything I can pull out of the hat. Best I can do is that I'm (apparently) somehow related to Lord Aberdeen, one time govenor of Canada. Or so I've been told, I keep wanting to do my family tree but don't really have the time at the moment (he says, idling his Saturday afternoon away at his laptop...)

Ok so here's my list
jimmy saville
steps
posh n becks
Sarah jessica Parker
jennifer saunders and family
Jamiroquai
roger moore
sean connery
jessie wallace, tamsin outwaite and a few other enders
Steve mcdonald, raquel and ken barlow from Corrie

I have met Rolf Harris, Lisa Scott Lee, Paul Nichols, Mark Bannerman, Nadia Swahala, Lots of hollyoaks, corrie, easteners, toyah, carol decker, lulu...........I used to work in a hotel and they were all guests.
Probably loads more but I can't think - oh Jeremy Beadle !

My ex wrote the music for all the tomb raider playstation games and met angelina at the premiere, he is loaded ! Still great friends but I would swap money for love anyday !

Back