O/T (for LJ) Famous peeps

Ooh, I met Frank Carson; we raised some money for his charity during rag week at uni and he came to the SU where I presented him the cheque. He drank *loads*...

Oh Frank Carson too, He was behind me in reception (had been doing a gig at hotel) and he kept making me laugh when I was on the phone.

Ken Dodd, said to me The Breakfast was lovely, the sausages were as saucy as the girls of south shields !

I met Bjorn from Abba but just briefly outside a studio. He was very pleasant and signed an autograph. I was such an Abba fan as a child so it was a great momment for me. I tend to go to record signings at London stores (usually gently dragged along by my musis mad mate Simon) so have met Dolly Parton, Annie Lennox, Sarah Brightman and Russell Watson.
Would like to meet Dustin Hoffman and Michael Douglas.

I have met Rolf Harris, Lisa Scott Lee, Paul Nichols, Mark Bannerman, Nadia Swahala, Lots of hollyoaks, corrie, easteners, toyah, carol decker, lulu...........I used to work in a hotel and they were all guests.
Probably loads more but I can't think - oh Jeremy Beadle !

My ex wrote the music for all the tomb raider playstation games and met angelina at the premiere, he is loaded ! Still great friends but I would swap money for love anyday !

I've met Rolf Harris too, was ages ago maybe 15 years back- He was having a walk with his wife round Fyvie lake (in Aberdeenshire) and me,my brother and my mum were there at the same time.

John Voight, Tessa Peake-Jones, Ross Kemp (swoon), Michelle Collins, got drunk in a pub with Tony Hadley, my 2nd cousin is Simon le Bon, and when I was a little I had a cuddle and stroked a meercat with Johnny Morris. Those were the days......

A couple of the cast of Corrie & Emmerdale shop in the Co-op where I work. Trouble is I dont watch the soaps so I never recognise them!:eek:
I've been kissed on the lips by Claudia Christien (Babylon 5). She's tiny & great fun.
And met my hero Neil Gaiman more than a few times at book signings.
And I've been rung by Hughie Morgan from the Fun Lovin' Criminals.:D

Back