Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

O/T Has anyone been watching the Desperate Romantics?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    It's been brilliant eye candy and not a bad story line either lol, but its the last one next week and I don't know what I am going to do now I shan't have my weekly fix of Rossetti. I'd sit for him anyday of the week, he's sex on legs as far as I'm concerned. No matter how hard I try (and believe me I have tried bl**dy hard) my hubby still looks like my hubby and not Rossetti lol. Whats a girl to do eh? Never mind, it used to be Colin Firth when his shirt was wet, so I dare say another sex god will be along before long for me to oggle over.
    This is why I won't have my kitchen fully tiled, I get fed quickly and want a change lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I am loving it too, and my son (aged 29 - almost) is the spitting image of the actor who plays Rosetti, but much better behaved lol x I shall miss it too when it finishes, but you can always watch it again online lol x x x

4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    He's no good to me then if he's well behaved lol. I bet he's fighting the girls off 24/7 if he looks like Rossetti

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    It is a great series

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.