O/T Has anyone been watching the Desperate Romantics?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    It's been brilliant eye candy and not a bad story line either lol, but its the last one next week and I don't know what I am going to do now I shan't have my weekly fix of Rossetti. I'd sit for him anyday of the week, he's sex on legs as far as I'm concerned. No matter how hard I try (and believe me I have tried bl**dy hard) my hubby still looks like my hubby and not Rossetti lol. Whats a girl to do eh? Never mind, it used to be Colin Firth when his shirt was wet, so I dare say another sex god will be along before long for me to oggle over.
    This is why I won't have my kitchen fully tiled, I get fed quickly and want a change lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I am loving it too, and my son (aged 29 - almost) is the spitting image of the actor who plays Rosetti, but much better behaved lol x I shall miss it too when it finishes, but you can always watch it again online lol x x x

4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    He's no good to me then if he's well behaved lol. I bet he's fighting the girls off 24/7 if he looks like Rossetti

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    It is a great series

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.