O/T Has anyone been watching the Desperate Romantics?

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
It's been brilliant eye candy and not a bad story line either lol, but its the last one next week and I don't know what I am going to do now I shan't have my weekly fix of Rossetti. I'd sit for him anyday of the week, he's sex on legs as far as I'm concerned. No matter how hard I try (and believe me I have tried bl**dy hard) my hubby still looks like my hubby and not Rossetti lol. Whats a girl to do eh? Never mind, it used to be Colin Firth when his shirt was wet, so I dare say another sex god will be along before long for me to oggle over.
This is why I won't have my kitchen fully tiled, I get fed quickly and want a change lol.

I am loving it too, and my son (aged 29 - almost) is the spitting image of the actor who plays Rosetti, but much better behaved lol x I shall miss it too when it finishes, but you can always watch it again online lol x x x

I am loving it too, and my son (aged 29 - almost) is the spitting image of the actor who plays Rosetti, but much better behaved lol x I shall miss it too when it finishes, but you can always watch it again online lol x x x

He's no good to me then if he's well behaved lol. I bet he's fighting the girls off 24/7 if he looks like Rossetti

Back