O/T I have just booked a holiday.......

Lexy1972

Whoop whoop - After what has been a fairly crappy year for me I have just booked a holiday to Canada! I am going on the 29th Dec for 12 days to stay with girlfriend. I got my flight with BA for only £225 as I had airmiles :D

I am determined to have reached goal and be maintaining by then and am going to have another crack at skiing as she lives 40 mins from Banff in the Rocky's.

I can't wait....... it's so nice to have a holiday to look forward to and WILL be the lowest weight I have ever been as an adult!!! :D

Wooohoooo how exciting! I have a holiday booked for May as I hope to be at goal by then...it's a good incentive!

Great, oooohhh it will be lovely there at that time of year. You will have a great time x

18lbs by the 29th December- You'll easily hit that!

It is always easier when you have something to look forward to especially a holiday!! xx

Hi guys, well I hope to have lost the 18lbs (maybe a few more) by the end of October and would like to be maintaining by the time I go away. It's going to be sooooo cold but my friend has said pack light as the shopping is much cheaper out there than in the UK :D

I'm going to start saving a bit each month now so I have as much spending money as possible!!!

I can't wait as my 2 holidays with my boyfriend got cancelled when we split up 10 weeks ago!

Boo-hoo, now I want a holiday! It sound like a super motivator to keep up the CD. Hope you have a lovely trip.
I did a little tracing of my family tree to discover more about branches of the family, including some distance relatives still in Quebec. Have definitely got Canada on the wishlist.

Back