O/T I'm a wreck!

CornishPisky

I have my first ever black eye! DS & I hit heads a few days ago, & I have a right shiner. Coupled with tennis elbow, (which refuses to clear up) & oesteoarthritis in my knees, if I were a horse they'd shoot me! :cool:
I had thought about making up the other eye to match, as the bruising is right on the eyelid, but its such a dark purple/blue I think I'd scare people...I've already had some jolly funny looks.
Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of the bruising? Its beginning to turn a very attractive shade of yellow around the eyebrow, & I just want it gone!

Hot compresses to bring the blood to the surface and it'll heal much faster, I would have said arnica but not so close to your eye. Good luck!

I had two shiners many years ago after I hit my head on the top bunk when making the kids beds. Next day I looked like I'd gone 10 bad rounds with Bruno. Just wore shades for about 4 days telling people I'd got a migraine lol. Then just put loads of eye makeup on and told friends I was trying out a new look. Hope yours fades quick and you don't go to these lengths lol

Raw steak?

Back