O/T: I think I'm going blind

I've had a day of it indeed! Well the haven't given me a diagnosis as such, got to wait for the results, I'm a bit worried about it being eye cancer, but positive thinking and all that :D I've got a scar on my eye and a lot of inflamation and something to do with damaged cells... Oh I dunno! :p

Crumbs Squiddie was a kerfuffle of a day you've had, I do hope the drops help your eye, take care now and have a rest, you deserve it, love to you. X

How long have you got wait for your results to come back? x x x

Ooooooh!!! Hoping it's nothing that can't be cleared up quickly and easily. Take care of yourself lass x

(((((big hugs))))) natt - really hope all's well in the end! xxxx

Erm...and how are you sounding so calm? You're amazing!

Really hope all is well...keep us informed chicken.

Thank you for the support everyone, I know I keep saying it, but its true, I really appreciate it!

How long have you got wait for your results to come back? x x x

Two weeks! I am assuming if it is anything life threatening they will tell me sooner!

Erm...and how are you sounding so calm? You're amazing!

Aww thanks, well there is no point in getting my knickers in a twist and kicking off until I have good reason, but believe me as soon as that reason comes along, you better hide under the scan bran!

Sending (((hugs))) from here Natt, hope you feel better soon

Hey everyone,

Just an update, I've got a letter through for an appointment on 7th July at 11pm and getting a bit worried now - google is dangerous! Sounds like I might have Uveitis possibly related to something called sarcoidosis, but I wont know anything for definate until I get the test results back. All this is inspiring me to keep on track with SW and loose as much weight as possible! If they tell me I have fat eyes I think I might just punch someone!

Thanks for your support as always,

Natt xxx

Ah only just read this thread, you're having a time of it aren't you! I hope your appointment goes ok. I agree about google, dangerous website that is... *hugs* hope your eye gets better soon xx

Good Luck - I can sympathise re. eye probs /appts - I personally am one of those who prefers to know worst case scenarios (I did Google research for myself) then that way anything else is a bonus (if that makes sense!).
Thinking of you
Good Luck for your appointment

jill

Just read the thread, hope everything goes well at your appointment and the drops help. Hugs to you...xx

Hey everyone,

Just an update, I've got a letter through for an appointment on 7th July at 11pm and getting a bit worried now - google is dangerous! Sounds like I might have Uveitis possibly related to something called sarcoidosis, but I wont know anything for definate until I get the test results back. All this is inspiring me to keep on track with SW and loose as much weight as possible! If they tell me I have fat eyes I think I might just punch someone!

Thanks for your support as always,

Natt xxx

My aunt has Sarcoidosis. In her case it affects her lungs (she's on inhalers) and it did affect her skin, giving her very unsightly scabs and blisters on her face, arms and legs. She moved to the US and her lungs are much better and her skin has cleared up almost completely now.

Are you guessing that this is what you have or have you been given a diagnosis?

Dear Natt, I have been away and only just seen this thread. I am sending you lots of good wishes. Continue doing what you are doing, and I will keep my fingers crossed for your appointment on the 7th. xx

Back