O/T is it monday yet????

nannydi

wants a new body
what a bl**dy weekend i have just had!
went to bed as normal on friday night/saturday morning at 1am, was woken up at 2.45 twas stepdaughter telling me that the flats next door to her had gone up in flames and the windows(not hers) had blown and that they had to leave the flat. her neighbour had knocked on their flat door to wake em up,and then they were told to get out. my son was staying with them for the night and when he was woken up the room was full of smoke and grandson was in mum and dads room cos they only just moved in. so if it hadn't have been for neighbour hammering on the door heaven only knows if they would have survived

step daughter and grandson and my lad came up here and son in law stayed down there to be able to eventually get into their flat and pick up some stuff. we left baby with my hubby and me and stepdaughter went down to try and get him to come home we got down there and there was 7 fire engines there it eventually took this till gone 8am to put it out and the flats next door are totally wrecked. stepdaughters flat is ok apart from bit of smoke damage in the room my lad was in and a lot of smell!!!!
only prob is now step daughter don't want to go back cos it smells so now there is me and hubby, my three lads,his 18 year old and his 22 year old her fiance and their son and the dog all under one roof and i just wanna hide!!!!!!

then last night about 11pm hubby had a phone call to say that his 14 year old up in leeds had disappeared!
she had gone to cinema, spoke to her mum on way out to say that she was nipping to her mates to fetch a few bits and then she was coming home.....

that was all anyone heard from her till this afternoon when her mum found her
my hubby was going crazy he soo far away and there not a lot he could do
she is ok, in big trouble! but ok
she went to mate and then went to someone elses house and time passed and the girl said to stay there and explain to mum tomorrow so the daft bugger did
she even had her moby switchd off all night so you can imagine how everyone panicked
well, she's grounded and has had a major bollocking from police and her mum
hubby ain't spoke to her yet
it was so out of character for her she boystrous but never done anything like this and i doubt she will again

so..............................................................
is it monday yet????

not quite yet but almost lol

Phew!
I thought I had a difficult weekend doing unpaid overtime....but you win!!!!

Don't think it's quite Monday yet though...?

Seven minutes left of sunday ...anything has to be better than this weekend ! Enjoy a quiet and peaceful week :)

It's monday now - and I thought I'd had a rough weekend. Got a call on Thursday that my dad was rushed into hospital - consultant took family into family room with coffee and biscuits (didn't bode well) to be told he is critically ill with pheumonia and may not pull through - also due to his ill health he isn't suitable for resussitation!!! Have had bedside vigil all weekend but no improvemnet as yet - however he hasn't got any worse - seeing docs at 10 this morning so should no more then. Sorry to jump on your thread but needed to share. Take care . XXX

Jesus Lord Nanny!

I would be hiding under my duvet!!

Hoep all picks up soon
xxx

It's monday now - and I thought I'd had a rough weekend. Got a call on Thursday that my dad was rushed into hospital - consultant took family into family room with coffee and biscuits (didn't bode well) to be told he is critically ill with pheumonia and may not pull through - also due to his ill health he isn't suitable for resussitation!!! Have had bedside vigil all weekend but no improvemnet as yet - however he hasn't got any worse - seeing docs at 10 this morning so should no more then. Sorry to jump on your thread but needed to share. Take care . XXX

I hope that everything works out for your dad and your family. :flowers:

:grouphugg:It sounds as if you all need it!!!
Blimey what a weekend for you all! Angelcake, I hope there's an improvement with your Dad.
Nanni....what can I say?? :eek: What a weekend!!
I'm pleased that the 14 year old was safe...sometimes children just dont think to call parents etc to let them know that they are ok. At least she will realise what she has done and will think about it before doing anything like that again!
And a fire to boot! At least everyone is ok.
Monday is well and truly here now!

Big hugs to you all.

Kerry-Ann
xx

as if i ain't stressed enough driving test is on friday!

Back