O/T: Moving house!

pete10141748

Postaholic
Just been told this morning that my offer on a flat closer to where I work has been accepted!
EEK!

First-time buyer, and now it's really happening! Scary, but wickedly excited too!

:D

Oh yay!! How exciting for you, I loved the feeling I got when I bought my first house :D.

Emma xXx

how exciting! do you know how long it will take before you can get in?
daisy x

Congrats there Pete that is awesome! I will hopefully be getting another property when the time is right *ahem, end of year*

Congratulations Pete :)

Well done mate, and you're buying at the best possible time with the lowest house prices in years.

he is indeed buying at the right time.

Pete without being incredible rude can i just ask you how much deposit you put down? are the reports true about mortgage lenders wanting 40% if that is the case im screwed lol i only have 20% so far for a house.

I put down 25% deposit, though the cost of the flat is going to be comparatively less than if you are looking at a house H.

I bought from Taylors, they said they would take anything from 15% upward, but the interest rate drops a hell of a lot between 15% and 25% ! Plus I'd rather spend more now and have less to repay each month :p

Should be able to move in within 6 weeks as no chain on my end of theirs :D

congratulations

Hey Pete,
Things are going from good to FAB foryou at the moment aren't they?
Well done. What's the interest rate? or are they paying you to borrow the money !!:D
Just jealous because we're on a fixed rate!

dont know the interest rate yet, I'll find out when I actually go and choose which mortgage to have on Saturday, though the ones I have been looking at vary between 3.5% and 4.5% fixed for 2 years.

Back