O/T my father's day presents

Beki

Gold Member
We're extremely short of cash at the moment (as always lol) so i had to think up something inventive for my dad, and for the kids to do for alan.

So i decided to do montages! :D (they're only about 3 mins long each)

Here's the one i did for the kids for alan -

My Montage 6/20/09 at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages.

And here's the one i did for my dad (bear in mind that his dog is his 'baby', and i don't have any pics of me with him as a child :cool: )

My Montage 6/19/09 at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages.

They both loved them! :D

OMG Beki they are both lovely, what a brillent idea i enjoyed watching them both.

Beki, those were adorable and so special, what a wonderful Father's Day present, they will love and cherish them, thank you for sharing with us.

Thanks guys - i'm so pleased that they both loved them :D

I made a huuuuge long one, about 25 mins long (also on my media page), ages ago which took me weeks to do... it was all about us and the kids... i bought it on dvd and we watch it quite often - it's so lovely... it brings tears to my eyes every time i see it!

These two only took about an hour or so to edit, and about an hour to upload, so it was much easier!! LOL :D

Back