Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

O/T my father's day presents

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Beki, 21 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We're extremely short of cash at the moment (as always lol) so i had to think up something inventive for my dad, and for the kids to do for alan.

So i decided to do montages! :D (they're only about 3 mins long each)

Here's the one i did for the kids for alan -

My Montage 6/20/09 at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages.

And here's the one i did for my dad (bear in mind that his dog is his 'baby', and i don't have any pics of me with him as a child :cool: )

My Montage 6/19/09 at One True Media - share slideshows, slide shows, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, free video sharing, video montages.

They both loved them! :D

Donnie46 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime2

minime2 Maintaining!!

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    7st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(27.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OMG Beki they are both lovely, what a brillent idea i enjoyed watching them both.

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Beki, those were adorable and so special, what a wonderful Father's Day present, they will love and cherish them, thank you for sharing with us.

5. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys - i'm so pleased that they both loved them :D

I made a huuuuge long one, about 25 mins long (also on my media page), ages ago which took me weeks to do... it was all about us and the kids... i bought it on dvd and we watch it quite often - it's so lovely... it brings tears to my eyes every time i see it!

These two only took about an hour or so to edit, and about an hour to upload, so it was much easier!! LOL :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.