Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Hey MB lets start together next week mate? I like to have a buddy. Hope the potty training going ok. Dont confuse him when theyre gone theyre gone. He'll soon get it. Deep breaths hun. Take care. Xx

Hey MB lets start together next week mate? I like to have a buddy.

Yes Bubble, totally! It makes it easier, when you've got someone in the same boat, providing moral support. I re-restarted yesterday, but ended up having some Easter chocolate last night.

Actually tried to post a big long update from my phone, but it timed out and I lost the post. So will update from my compewd in a bit.

As promised, my food from yesterday... (I was SO miffed after losing my post that I stomped out of the room and threw a tantrum and didn't want to type it all over again. But I'm over it now)

SO, for Monday:

B - coffee, HB egg, slice of ham, large orange
L - spag hoops and mash
D - chicken breast with pulled pork, boiled potato and sweet potato, raw broccoli, 1 syn of gravy on my veggies, mint options quark (2 syns)
Snack - 2 x dark rye ryvita and 3 light babybels, couple handfuls of homemade snack mix - :( Not sure about syns, but it's not healthy stuff! Omigosh, just looked up a similar commercial snack mix and am having to guesstimate about 10 syns, eep! Boogers. I didn't think it was that bad. Oh well - damage done, will know not to make that mistake again! Oh yeah, and then there was that Easter choc I scoffed too. So, um - add another, yeesh at least another 10.

So, yeah. Not sure why I was so keen to post an update actually. Not much to brag about.

Hmm. Also had water and sparkle juice throughout the day, and hot whiskey before bed (4 syns), sleepytime tea in bed.

Exercise - gardening, playing with kids
Water - around 1.5 litres
Hex A & B, ryvita and babybels
Syns - approx 27

Yayness.:sad0071:

Aaaaaand today!! So far!!

Didn't have breakfast, but between 630 and 1:30 pm, managed to have a cup of tea, half a mug of coffee, nibble of cucumber, bite of cottage cheese, mugshot.

L- teeny JP with a couple spoonfuls of beans and what I hoped would be a salad, but was more like a wilted garnish. I then nibbled chunks of chicken and some ham that my wee boy had picked off his pizza.

S - one tablespoon of cottage cheese while prepping my wee kids tea. they then entered the room and descended upon me, forcing the spoon from my hand, wrenching the small tub of nourishment from me; one of them pinned me down, seething and drooling and growling something that sounded like "noooo muuummmmeeeee.... you will NOT eat....ever again!! that food belongs to ussssssssssssss...." while the other one greedily ingested random bites, and sloppily fed the other between growls.

D - a few raw carrot and red pepper sticks, uneaten spag hoops, bite of syrup sponge (4 syns?), small piece of simmered steak, the unchewed crust of a cheese toastie (2 syns?), another handful of snack mix (5 syns)

The house is quiet now, kitchen is done, little ones asleep, hubby just nipping to Tesco, I think I might go have a little lie down before I prep and ponder tomorrow.

Evening, diary. Not been great, skipped weigh in this morning - or rather, forgot. I'm obviously still a bit overwhelmed at the mo trying to juggle school hols into my schedule.
Will weigh in tomorrow or on the weekend and go from there.

Yesterday wasn't too bad, yoga was lovely as usual, but had some Phineas Fogg crisps in the evening, and finished off that dang snack mix! So over syns I'm sure.

Today... Pressed for time again -I've got all the right foods in the fridge and cupboards, but just feeling too stressed and/or lazy to prepare everything, y'know?

So today have had; coffee, water, mugshot, mac and cheese, half a ham and cheese panini, salad, coffee and then a BK for tea.

It just falls apart SO easily if you don't put the time into planning and prepping!

:banghead:

Just caught up on your diary!

Totally with you on the laziness front today...I could've made a salad to go with lunch today, but couldn't be bothered, so the nearest I got to superfree was munching through a massive bit of cucumber (couldn't be arsed to slice it haha!)!

Just caught up on your diary!

Totally with you on the laziness front today...I could've made a salad to go with lunch today, but couldn't be bothered, so the nearest I got to superfree was munching through a massive bit of cucumber (couldn't be arsed to slice it haha!)!

Haha, I tried cucumber that way recently, but it just wasn't the same, I think I prefer it sliced. But, yes, at least you were getting your SFs in!

I'm going to be back on it for sure tomorrow, but just haven't been able to stick with it over the last few days. Did a few family outings to make the most of the school hols, so ended up at the beach the other day. I didn't go overboard, but I did have a sandwich for our picnic lunch, and fish and chips for tea of course. The nibbles I had in the evening made it not even worth counting the syns.

I'm feeling and looking quite erm, large again, so really need to do this. So prepare yourself, my darling diary, for some of those fabulous food shots you've been missing lately! (Har!)

Am about to do my weekly shop, but with what we've go left in the house, I can still have loads... strawbs, blueberries and grapes fr breakfast; smoked salmon, spinach and poached egg for lunch, ryvita and light cow cheese for snack; coffee, tea, ff yogurt with choc options; and I think I will do a slow cooker meatloaf stew thingy for supper!! YUMMO, looking forward to it already!

G'morning!
Have started with water, coffee, banana, and now this, SW quiche with sriracha :

Attachments

• 1428915333971.jpg
    1428915333971.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 41
Am also having a blueberry Greek mullerlight with my fruit, yom. 1/2 syn.
Meatloaf stew and veg in the slow cooker for supper later.

Hubby reminded me last night, we're out for anniversary dinner this week, so will be a huge challenge to stay on plan!

Supper, syn free meatloaf stew - carrots, sweet potatoes and potatoes - and a teeny nibble of the icing off my sons cake (he didn't want it, crazy little guy!) 1 syn.

Attachments

• 1428943751295.jpg
    1428943751295.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 97
Totals

Exercise - school runs and errands, housework
Water - about 500 ml :/
HexA and B - 5 x light cow and 4 x dark rye ryvita
Syns - 2 because I also licked some Choc Shot off my finger tonight :)

In bed early with my Sleepytime tea, just to get myself out of the kitchen once again!

Great start MB. Looks very tasty. Hope you feel ok on ur first day. X

Splurged and had a small skinny latte at Costa this morning, thought I could HexA it, but don't know how much milk was in there, so counting 4.5 syns, plus two rich tea biscuits, 4 syns. Already! Here is lunch, leftover curry and chips;

Attachments

• 1429010252815.jpg
    1429010252815.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 84
Good evening!

Just unpacking my groceries and have just had my first taste of Space Raiders... and I'm thinkin these may be my go-to thing for when I'm craving junk food! Yummy and crunchy!

So, that's 3.5 syns... I didn't take a pic but I had a tomato mugshot for my tea, and then nibbled SW quiche and some leftover meatloaf and veg from the fridge. I went to the gym tonight ( for the first time in about a month!) so I didn't want to be too full.
Still have to get my HexA and HexB in, so will likely have ryvita and light cow cheese again.

Totals
exercise- school runs, errands, playing at the park, gardening AND the gym!! Somebody stop me, haha!
Water- about 1.5 l
HexA and HexB, ryvita and light cow
Syns- 12

Okay, I have to get back up and keep going, if I sit any longer, I will crash out!

Great day mb and made it to the gym? Im impressed. Keep it up.
Oh and space raders are nice but dont do a me and eat a multipack in one sitting! ;)

Hahaha Bubble, really? There were ten bags in there?
So far just coffee and agile today.
Here's my lunch, counting 1 syn for the rice.

Attachments

• 1429098410043.jpg
    1429098410043.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 55
Two coffees, a tea, water and 2 light benefit bars this afternoon!
OMG just saw above typo, I meant apple, not agile!

Haha agile girl! Yes 10 packs would easily be consumed when im in my munchy mood!

Good day, my friends!

Last nights anniversary dinner was lovely... and so was dessert!! But I'm back on plan today, so far have had coffee, sparkle juice, an apple, a chicken mugshot, salad and SW quiche.
I weighed myself this morning and wrote it down but was in too much of a rush to compare to last weigh in, so will have to get all caught up tonight! I know I'm up, but not sure by how much!!

Back