O/T: These photos now available to buy

Minnie64

Think thin
Hi
Please take a look at my nephews new website. He is only 13 years old and has taken all the photographs himself. They are absolutely stunning and truly amazing bearing in mind the age of Ben!
Thanks
Homepage - Ben Hutchinson Photography

Last edited:
wow! i'm impressed! super talent!

i particularly liked the pics from the isle of rum!!! fantastic! x

Ive just had a very quick look ( will have a better look after tea) but wowo wow wow they are fantastic the bubbles one are my fave so far.Hes a very talented boy.xx

What talent!! Great photo's well done!

im a portrait photographer myself and I have to say - Im pretty impressed

They are fab. He has a natural talent and a very good camera! I like taking pics but they never turn out quite how i see them through the lens!

OMG 13 years old,amazing he is going to go a long way!

he is going to go far. i LOVE embers!! makes me feel all toasty warm even though i am sitting here and freezing!!

has he entered any competitions? there must be young people wildlife photography competitions he could enter?

abz xx

Just got the hubby to take a look (he's a keen photographer) and he was amazed by them. When I told him how old he was he was completely stunned!

He has an amazing talent

Truely amazing, what wonderful pics. I loved the abstract ones. x :D

Wow - I am really into photography (although I don't have the talent for it really - I admire it!) and so I thought I would take a quick look - very impressive. Have only got as far as landscapes (where my fave was the The Flow Of Life) and the abstract (where my fave is the embers) - will have a look again at the rest later.

Very talented young man! Imagine what he's gonna be like in 10 years!

Ben's photo's are amazing. he's certainly got an artistic talent (especially seeing as he's even managed to make Wilton look beautiful lol!

Absoluetly amazing pictures. A young man with a fabulous future ahead of him i think. Well done Ben

Back