O/T WEEK 1 WI, THE GYM and THE DENTIST

scouzer

Want to do it this time!!
Today I had my first ever weigh in and I lost 3.5 pounds!!:D I was so chuffed!! I knew I was doing something right. I was on Atkins before and lost 70 pounds in 4 months but I was practically starving myself as I was so sick of eating meat, I just ate nothing!!:eek: I can finally move my ticker!:D:D:D
I was so happy I trotted off down tho the gym, signed up and did an hour and half work out. I would never have managed 5 mins let alone an hour and a half.

My day was ruined when I got a call from my orthodontist (dentist for my braces) saying that I needed surgery to remove an impacted wisdom tooth that has a cavity!!! I hate dentists, mouth drills and PAIN!! Please tell me that someone has had their wisdom tooth removed and they didn't die??:sigh:

Let me know.
Scouzer. X

i had all 4 out years a go and spent weeks filled with worry ... the day came i was cacking it i can tell you .any way long story short, pain is not as bad as i thought it would be, had worse having a fillin, they give you so much numb stuff ! just dont open your eyes , there can be a bit of blood ( or was it just me ) lol honest its really not that bad , and dentist is my worst nightmare :( .. and i had 4 out on the same day ...... dont worry ok xx

Thanks but it's really hard not to worry when I think of the detists drills and everything! :cry: I'm sure I'll survive, thanks night night.
Scouzer. X

Well done on your loss, that's excellent.

Thanks Donnie, I'm so motivated right now and I just want to dance about!!:D LOL.
Scouzer. X

Thanks Donnie, I'm so motivated right now and I just want to dance about!!:D LOL.
Scouzer. X

:) I did have to smile when I read that - cos I know what you mean :)

Excellent loss as well - well done

Last edited:
Thank you hamsterjam :hug99:, I feel great and hopefully this will keep me motivated until my next WI. :D
Scouzer. X

Back