• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

O/T What are the three things that you are most thankful for?

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
One of my mates asked me this earlier on so I thought I would post it on here. :D

1. Family - I wouldn't be where I am today without their help and encouragement

2. Friends - Whether they be virtual or in real life I wouldn't know what I would have done without their support especially over the last 8 months especially with the ones on minimins.

3. Life - To be allowed the chance to change and make it better.

I could go on but I might bore yas all to tears.....lol :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LizS

Shut up Ethel
S: 14st13lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 2st4lb(15.31%)
1. Family. All of them.
2. The B girls. Fab, fab, fab friends.
3. Every day that I wake up.

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
S: 20st8lb C: 20st8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 42.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
1. My husband - he's my second husband and so so different to the first who used to cheat on me, lie to me and generally tried to screw up my mind. I now know that I am loved and adored by someone very special.

2. My beautiful 21 year old daughter, who brings me joy everytime I hear her voice. She is my greatest achievement.

3. Life - I nearly died three years ago with a massive blood clot on the lung, lost twins and was very very poorly for five months spent in hospital. Now I cherish every day.

xx

mrsessex

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
1. Good health (without that we're all f**ked)

2. My hubby & kids they keep me on the straight and narrow and give me a reason for getting up each day and striving for more

3. My upbringing

can i have a cheeky 4? my career luv luv luv luv my job more than life itself :D

Toots

Gold Member
My health, my friends/family and being fortunate to have been born into a society where I enjoy basic human rights

xx

Wabbitt;1864768 3. Life - I nearly died three years ago with a massive blood clot on the lung said:
Sorry to hear what you have been through and thank god you are here with us, God bless you hun

1. Good health (without that we're all f**ked)

2. My hubby & kids they keep me on the straight and narrow and give me a reason for getting up each day and striving for more

3. My upbringing

can i have a cheeky 4? my career luv luv luv luv my job more than life itself :D
Yea sure ya can hun, its nice to hear when people say they enjoy their job too

charley24

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
1. My Husband, he is simply wonderful !
2. My 2 beautiful daughters !
3. CD - For Helping to Change My Life !

*Shelley*

S: 14st3lb C: 14st3lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
1. My Mum. She is amazing.

2. My ability to bounce back. Left my man after 16 years (half my life) and started all fresh and nearly new.

3. Health of me and family.

Yvonne1989

Needs to stop eating!!
S: 13st9lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 1st9lb(12.04%)
1. My beautiful baby
2. Family
3. Definately Cambridge diet!