O/T What are the three things that you are most thankful for?

One of my mates asked me this earlier on so I thought I would post it on here. :D

1. Family - I wouldn't be where I am today without their help and encouragement

2. Friends - Whether they be virtual or in real life I wouldn't know what I would have done without their support especially over the last 8 months especially with the ones on minimins.

3. Life - To be allowed the chance to change and make it better.

I could go on but I might bore yas all to tears.....lol :p

1. Family. All of them.
2. The B girls. Fab, fab, fab friends.
3. Every day that I wake up.

1. My husband - he's my second husband and so so different to the first who used to cheat on me, lie to me and generally tried to screw up my mind. I now know that I am loved and adored by someone very special.

2. My beautiful 21 year old daughter, who brings me joy everytime I hear her voice. She is my greatest achievement.

3. Life - I nearly died three years ago with a massive blood clot on the lung, lost twins and was very very poorly for five months spent in hospital. Now I cherish every day.

xx

1. Good health (without that we're all f**ked)

2. My hubby & kids they keep me on the straight and narrow and give me a reason for getting up each day and striving for more

3. My upbringing

can i have a cheeky 4? my career luv luv luv luv my job more than life itself :D

My health, my friends/family and being fortunate to have been born into a society where I enjoy basic human rights

xx

Wabbitt;1864768 3. Life - I nearly died three years ago with a massive blood clot on the lung said:
Sorry to hear what you have been through and thank god you are here with us, God bless you hun

1. Good health (without that we're all f**ked)

2. My hubby & kids they keep me on the straight and narrow and give me a reason for getting up each day and striving for more

3. My upbringing

can i have a cheeky 4? my career luv luv luv luv my job more than life itself :D

Yea sure ya can hun, its nice to hear when people say they enjoy their job too

1. My Husband, he is simply wonderful !
2. My 2 beautiful daughters !
3. CD - For Helping to Change My Life !

1. My beautiful baby
2. Family
3. Definately Cambridge diet!

Back