O/T who's watching BB tonight?

Siavash is my favourite - and wasn't it good of him to say f***!!! during the swearing ban so that he would be put up for eviction with Sopie because she had slipped up and accidently swore - Bless him...

I think Siavash and Dog Face will be safe from eviction.....I think Karly will be OK too, so I think it will Noirin this week, I hope so because she will be getting what she deserves, in my humble opinion anyway.

i didn't like karly throughout the programme, but at her interview i actually thought she was quite nice and genuine.

i can't say i enjoy any of the new housemates, maybe bea, she didn't look to bad.
i guess i'll get used to them though :D

Ugh...new housemates! Whilst I agree it was getting a bit boring, I don't tend to like when they put new people in this late in the game! The only time that was really successful was with Eugene, bless him!

Glad that Karly went but now Lisa has the new housemates to try and convert to her side whereas I would've preferred to see what she did had Karly been evicted and no new housemates were there. She would either have become a loner (Charlie and Dogface were both starting to veer to the 'dark' side by sticking out the protest with the 'other' group) or started trying to make peace with Marcus or Noirin, I reckon....but now we'll never know!

Oh, and if I was Karly I would be seriously pissed off that my millionaire boyfriend (how did she bag him???!) chose to stay in the house rather than walk out to be with me as he hadn't seen me for 7 weeks!!!!

I hate it when some of them know each other from auditions!!! Grrrr. I must admit i never thought Karly would go, i thought dogface would have went

Oh Stacey I do so agree with you - I really wanted Lisa to be left without a mate just to see how she survived (until the next eviction I would have thought) but now she has Charlie and the new flamboyant character (I can't remember his name) but he is a smoker so she will stick to him like glue.

I felt so so sorry for Karly after being re-united with her boyfriend, Was it fixed do you think?

But more interesting - what is Marcus going to do now that a new 'muscle' man is on the scene and he start's eyeing up 'his' Noirin - the tetesterone (sp) is going to be high!!!! and the glaring wolverine looks too, LOL...

Maybe Halfwit will settle down now, he seems to have been 'hyper' lately, and will Rodrigue stop sulking and having temper tantrums now there are few new faces in there.

We shall see what the next week brings......

Ah what a sad coincidence for them both, they hardly had 5 minutes together bless em, what a shame..... still she did manage to get a few kisses before she left, I bet she is gutted though.

I can only listen to Charley screaming omg so many times.

YEY!!!
Kenny the idiot has walked so that leaves the phone lines open for the eviction of psycho Marcus.

He really needs to go before he does himself or someone else some damage. His eyes have started glazing over and the consipiracy theories are going to eat away at him. He needs evicting for his own safety.

Oh I am so disappointed, I wanted to see Kenny evicted on Friday - it would have been the biggest 'Boo'ing' eviction yet I think, what a plonker he really was, what on earth does Karly see in him, lots of ££££££££'s I expect...

Marcus is beginning to become like Jack Nicholson out of the film 'The Shining' - he is really getting strange and weird, his eyes are following Tom and Noirin everywhere - I do hope BB are keep their eye on how it is developing.....I wonder if he will be evicted for aiding and abetting Kenny to escape?

So no eviction this week now, oh well it's fair in a way, at least the nominations will be 'legal' next week.

Yer he is a bit like Jack's character. lol!

Silly fool that he is.

Yer I'm liking the whole halfwit Bea situation although I'm still slightly disturbed by the whole weird phase of him sliming all over Charlie earlier on in the series though. lol!

And Charlie and Roddie have finally kissed, not bad for someone who was never ever going to speak to him again. lol!

Back