O/T who's watching BB tonight?

i soooo wish Marcus had jumped off the roof with him then.
He gets locked in the garden for breaking the rules and apparently Noirin and Siavash have a smooch.

Why is everyone so hell bent on being in love with her.
I want some of what she's got.... lol!

Defo has to be Marcus for me.
As much as I certainly don't agree with the way Noirin goes on I would like to see her be herself without having to watch for her minder's reaction.

GET MARCUS OUT
GET MARCUS OUT
GET MARCUS OUT

i soooo wish Marcus had jumped off the roof with him then.
He gets locked in the garden for breaking the rules and apparently Noirin and Siavash have a smooch

Arrrghhhh....spolier!!!!

Does this mean I'm going to have to stop reading this thread?!

Has Marcus only got a white vest to wear, I've not seen him in anything else even on eviction nights.

I know what you mean about his hair, Siavash has long hair but that looks quite good on him, maybe it's the side burns with marcus....

Arrrghhhh....spolier!!!!

Does this mean I'm going to have to stop reading this thread?!

:sign0007: sorry, i'll stop revealing the plot before it happens.:booboo:

it's only what i read on the sun website and yesterday it said rodrigo and charlie had and i'd hardly say from the evidence it was a full on snog.

:secret:

He was still stressing over them asking him to retrieve Karlys pill. He took it as a sign from her that he should come out. So he did. For the honour, to do the right thing.

Personally I think he knew he'd be going out and didnt' want to face the booo's.

There isn't going to be an eviction tonight.
I think if you've already voted you can get your money back.

As far as I know he is still going to be interviewed by Davina at half 10. See if he's been told what to say to redeem himself....

I wonder if Karly will be at this interview tonight, and whether she will publicy 'dump' him live on air.......or is the draw of his ££££££'s too much for her, mmmmm, maybe not though they can milk the publicity for a while yet I suppose, anything for their 15 minutes of fame I suppose..

TBH though there is no live feed this year so any 'spoilers' arent really spoilers as they're either from the BB website or newspapers...

But as I don;t go on the BB website and don;t read newspapers, they're spoilers to me.

I assumed this thread was going to be chat about what had been on the ch4 show, but apparently not.

I wonder if Karly will be at this interview tonight, and whether she will publicy 'dump' him live on air.......or is the draw of his ££££££'s too much for her, mmmmm, maybe not though they can milk the publicity for a while yet I suppose, anything for their 15 minutes of fame I suppose..

He is a con and I thought so from the minute he started spouting about his "wealth". Really wealthy people have no need to show off!
I googled him, before he walked out and this is what I came up with from a forum:

Well well, a bad penny always turns up. BB has got a real con artist here with Kenneth Tong ... Millionaire???... No way... he lived in Morningside, Edinburgh till about 6 weeks ago when he did a moon light scarper leaving a trail of unpaid rent, utility bill and debt... and we are talking serious cash here.

Playboy ..yes… he never worked in all the time I knew of him .. he just sat about all day and played with his play station

Well Educated... NOT ... he went to Fettes School Edinburgh and then on to Edinburgh university where he studied politics, don’t think he actually finished … but as for the rumoured FOUR degrees.. NO WAY

This guys is known in Edinburgh as a fake and a con man… he must have pulled one over BB or maybe he is a plant.. you never know.

Cant wait to watch the night of his eviction. He will be met by Divina and a host of debt collectors… lol

Keep an eye out on the tabloids … which one will be first to expose this con man ????
:D:D:D

Sonia, thank you so much for that marvellous bit of information.....what an idiot the man is, I hope the debt collector's have found him now. X

Well, Tom has walked out now.........'It's BB10 the year all the housemates walked out before the end'

I wonder who will be next!!!!!!

The bookies have slashed the odds of BB being axed from 5/1 to 2/1 because of it all.
It better not be i'll cry. lol!

Sad Tom has left he struck me as the only normal one amongst the nutters. At least hopefully he'll have made them all think.
Am pleased he told Marcus he was boring and a nutcase though. Good times!!!

Also pleased he pulled Bea for her stirring, she's really starting to get on my last nerve.

Charlie made me laugh yesterday - that boy was 'bursting' to tell his secret about Norin and Siavash, but told BB he would keep quiet - and then promptly told Rodrigues, LOL......bless him, I like Charlie..

Back