Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

O/T Will miss you all

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by miss jelly tot, 13 September 2009 Social URL.

1. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Well tomorrow I'm off on my jolly hols until Friday. I have my low fat treats and shakes packed and ready (not holding out for a loss this week though.)

I have no internet access so will miss all the support:cry:and daily chats. Not sure what I will do without you and Minimins.

I may get time to log on tomorrow before I go but wanted to say good bye:wavey: but in my best arnie voice......'I'll be back!'

p.s just wanted to say I hope everyone has a good week x

Last edited: 13 September 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    :wave_cry: Bye bye, we'll miss you too!

Have a great time hun and don't worry too much about your diet, it's only a few days and you'll soon make up for it by getting right back on track when you're home, I know you will else I'll :asskick: so you have been warned, hahahahaha! No you'll be fine hun, enjoy your hols and make sure you have a nice seaside :icecream:

See ya soon x :p

miss jelly tot likes this.
  4. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Have a great hol Miss Jelly Tot and thanks for your helpful advice :) I'm going to give Juddd ago this week :D

I will keep Stirky company while you are away or in other words I might drive her mad asking questions :)

5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Hahaha, thanks Sarah. Sure you won't drive me mad, I love answering questions, teehehe! Let us know when you start, I'm excited for you :D

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Another fairie fan! I have some on my arm ;) Love the quote on your sig!

7. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a great holiday and don't bother about diet. it will still be here when you get back. Where are you off to? Hope weather's good, been good here for a chnge this weekend. See you soon xxx

8. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Have a lovely time and tell us all about it when you get back. Where ya goin'? x

9. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Can't believe that I have only just read this post .... hope you have/had a great time away from us....:D:D

Hope to have you back soon

Take care

T
    xx

10. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Thank you everyone. I went to the seaside, with the rock, donuts, ice creams, fudge and chips:cry: I had a fantastic time with the family. The weather was good, not one drop of rain:) I was worried about the food situation but actually I coped ok. I did eat naughty food but all in moderation. I know I keep saying it but this diet has really transformed me. So if I can do it there is hope for anyone on JUDDD who goes on holiday:D
    lol god I hope tomorrow I sts otherwise my butt is going to get kicked! x

11. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Glad you had a great time on your holiday, good luck with your weigh day :)

12. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Haha, no I think you're ok, you've been a good girl and I'll only :asskick:if you don't get right back on track this week, which I'm sure you will so you're quite safe! :roofles:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.