O/T Will miss you all

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Well tomorrow I'm off on my jolly hols until Friday. I have my low fat treats and shakes packed and ready (not holding out for a loss this week though.)

I have no internet access so will miss all the support:cry:and daily chats. Not sure what I will do without you and Minimins.

I may get time to log on tomorrow before I go but wanted to say good bye:wavey: but in my best arnie voice......'I'll be back!'

p.s just wanted to say I hope everyone has a good week x

Last edited:
:wave_cry: Bye bye, we'll miss you too!

Have a great time hun and don't worry too much about your diet, it's only a few days and you'll soon make up for it by getting right back on track when you're home, I know you will else I'll :asskick: so you have been warned, hahahahaha! No you'll be fine hun, enjoy your hols and make sure you have a nice seaside :icecream:

See ya soon x :p

Have a great hol Miss Jelly Tot and thanks for your helpful advice :) I'm going to give Juddd ago this week :D

I will keep Stirky company while you are away or in other words I might drive her mad asking questions :)

Hahaha, thanks Sarah. Sure you won't drive me mad, I love answering questions, teehehe! Let us know when you start, I'm excited for you :D

Another fairie fan! I have some on my arm ;) Love the quote on your sig!

Have a great holiday and don't bother about diet. it will still be here when you get back. Where are you off to? Hope weather's good, been good here for a chnge this weekend. See you soon xxx

Thank you everyone. I went to the seaside, with the rock, donuts, ice creams, fudge and chips:cry: I had a fantastic time with the family. The weather was good, not one drop of rain:) I was worried about the food situation but actually I coped ok. I did eat naughty food but all in moderation. I know I keep saying it but this diet has really transformed me. So if I can do it there is hope for anyone on JUDDD who goes on holiday:D
I know you will else I'll :asskick: so you have been warned, hahahahaha!
lol god I hope tomorrow I sts otherwise my butt is going to get kicked! x

lol god I hope tomorrow I sts otherwise my butt is going to get kicked! x

Haha, no I think you're ok, you've been a good girl and I'll only :asskick:if you don't get right back on track this week, which I'm sure you will so you're quite safe! :roofles:

Back