Cruise PP Oat bran,eggs and Olive oil

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Chocolate, 25 April 2014.

1. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

I have bought the oat bran clusters from the dukan shop which says a serving is 2 of my tolerated items. Is my 2 tablespoons of bran still ok to have

Regarding eggs I am confused how many can you have?

Olive oil is it a tolerated item or can you have the tablespoon once a day?

2. Du-can

Du-can Member

Hi Chocolate,

I'm new here so not too sure about the other two but I believe it's 1 teaspoon of olive oil a day in cruise, I saw some sites saying it was 2 but on the main UK one it definately says 1.

also sorry to threadjack but is anyone using chia seeds? If so how are you eating hem? I understand 1 teaspoon a day is ok in cruise phase, and do you use them whole or grind them?
  3. Chocolate

Thanks for that. I am not sure about the seeds x
  4. Du-can

Du-can Member

LOL I'm not sure about anything!!

i just double checked for you and its 2 eggs with unlimited egg whites unless you have cholesterol problems, hope that helps!!
  5. Chocolate

Aww thank you. I have been having 3 some days oh well. Good luck with your weight loss journey x
  6. Du-can

Du-can Member

No problem!! I'm relaying on anyone who knows anything to share it with me! Good luck to you too x
  7. Paulinegin

Paulinegin Well-Known Member

Many of us have never limited eggs .... they are the ultimate fast and transportable food!

P x
  8. sididd

sididd Well-Known Member

I would keep an eye on you tolerated its surprising how they can add up. A great Dukan Member once said if I remember right that tolerated foods is like loosing weight with the brakes on as they make losses slower. Good Luck xxx
  9. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Also, back to the original question, it's one tablespoon of wheatbran and not two... and it's now considered a tolerated ingredient. :)