Oat bran in holland & barratt on offer

ellie1969

Gold Member
Went into holland & barratt yesterday and bought a couple of bags of whites oatbran , wasn't till I got home and checked the reciept that I noticed it was a buy 1 get 1 1/2 price so got 65p off the second bag as it's £1.29

Porridge is how I eat it too. With mixed spices on top and a bit of sweetener. Mmmm... :)

Yep, I add a bit of sweetener and some Madagascan vanilla flavouring from Sainsburys, it's lovely.

I am even making it without milk now and it am amazed how tasty it is.

Hi Tracy

By far the most popular brand is Total 0% though lots of people on here make their own yoghurt. There's a thread on it somewhere, it's really interesting.

Steer clear of onken, mullers, any fruity yoghurts etc. and don't forget you can add sweetener to plain yogurt if the sharpness is not to your taste.

Without milk really?? You mean you make it just with the flavouring?

Yes, try it, if you don't like it you haven't wasted much.

It is something I would never try normally but I ran out of milk and just used water.

I used 1 1/2 tbs oat bran as I was having some more for supper, added a bit of water from the tap, zapped it for a couple of mins (checking every 30 secs), let rest for a minute and added a bit more water if too thick then added candarel and vanilla extract.

Back