• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Oatbran

Morning all,
I'm starting Attack today having read the book I *think* I understand it although I think I'll read up on the next phase after I've done attack.
Now am I limited to 1.5 tablespoons of this oatbran? I'm thinking of having it tomorrow as porridge as theres directions for that on the pack, also am I to have it every day?

Thanks
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
yep you have to have the oatbran everyday ...you can have porridge nice with cinnamon, galettes , muffins dukan bread ....i love it and have learnt to make loads of stuff with it but i like my galettes best

yep dont worry if your first few look a mess cook long and low is my advice i like mine savoury but you can have them sweet too

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Welcome... and last galette tip, don't try to turn it over until the bottom has cooked through properly...

oooh and really last tip: "if at first you don't succeeed, try try try again!" :)

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
Yes absolutely. In attack, just 1.5 tablespoons per day, each day.

Once in cruise, move to 2 tablespoons.

How many days' attack are you doing? Have you worked out your "true weight" on the official website? (Can you fill in your User CP at the top left?)

I'm going to do it for 5 days...I've got about 65lbs {although maybe 70 depends how I feel/look when I lose 65} to lose in total so splitting it in to 3 goals so it doesn't seem such a long haul. x