Oatso simple

grumbletumble

Silver Member
Hello :D
I bought loads of oatso simple cinnamon/golden syrup before i started sw. So not to waste them i was wondering if i could count them as my hexb & the rest syns?
If i can does anyone know how many syns ontop of the hexb they would be?

Thank you :)

as far as i know you cant hon, i have the same problem its only 6.5 for the golden syrup and 6 for the cinnamen (sp) one

Thanks for replying! :)

I might have a *humph* though mmmm porrige, I think i'll have to give them to someone instead & stick to normal porrige with cinnamon...6 is quite alot :cry:

A stand in consultant told us the other week that you can have the golden syrup one for 1 x HEXB + 2 syns. Now this wasn't our usual C and I can't comment as I've not found any info to this effect online so maybe take this with a pinch of salt?

One member at our group the other week said as long as they were made with water and not milk they are heB. I've not checked it but it didn't taste the same made with water.

I make it with water and just put a blob of milk on it when it's cooked. Can't really taste the difference personally but I do generally have the flavoured sorts.

A stand in consultant told us the other week that you can have the golden syrup one for 1 x HEXB + 2 syns. Now this wasn't our usual C and I can't comment as I've not found any info to this effect online so maybe take this with a pinch of salt?

Def not true as there is less fibre and a lot of sugar in them :(

Back