Obese a year to save my life

Kelstar

Is anyone else watching this? It's amazing the lady this week lost 10st in a year. I am obsessed with weight loss shows at the minute x

Sky 1 its on Monday I think but is repeated quite a lot. Am obsessed am now watching I used to fat on MTV - anything to keep motivated lol

Yes I've been watching them, I cant believe the woman this week did a bungee!

Ohhh I recorded it am going to watch it now sounds really good! I can't believe how much exercise they do makes a vlcd seem like a much more appealing option.

I love this programme though it would be nice if they would do a bit more on the food side of things ie the food plans they are on. I know that they are on "normal" food but it would be interesting to know the portion sizes, what they are having etc. However saying that they are completely and totally inspirational - makes me cry every week seeing how well they have done - one day that could be me !!! Perhaps I need to get Jessie to come and help me out - but he is so gorgeous I don't know how I would be able to concentrate :)

yeah did u see the computer game obsessed young man about three weeks ago who went from 29 to 15 st in his year and had a "moob job".. i was so thrilled for him :D
pam

I know what u mean Jessie is so cute. I loved the one with the computer guy too he was really inspirational. He seemed to completely change his life. I know they say we can all fit n more exercise but 4 hours! U can't argue with the results though

Trainer is very hot tho - could even possibly make me bungee!:D

Yeah this programme is pretty good, the last one I watched though the woman was crying pretty much all the time and I found it to be quite depressing actually...

I prefer The Biggest Loser USA by far... The Biggest Loser UK isn't bad either :) USA one is brutal and very inspirational!

yeah the one with the computer kid was pretty awesome, when they done all those scientific results and they said he's on an elite athlete level was so inspirational, i also watched the one where the taxi driver didn't lose as much but still lost with everything going on his life, i.e. splitting from his wife and what not

haha, I just posted a similar thread...didnt see this one!! I'm addicted to weight loss tv lol!! Is it sandy that was on yesterday? I felt sorry for him at first but ended up annoying me too, what and opportunity to waste hey!! xx

Yeah it was Sandy, you could tell from the start his heart wasnt in it, even when he was told about his liver will kill him! Stupid man

Back