Obese to Ideal!

kmgvet

Hi all, I managed 2 reach a 'normal' BMI this morning! I'm so chuffed still got a good bit to go but suddenly feel much healthier! My BMI was originally in the obese range so to give people encouragement it is really possible on LT!

I love u LT!

WOOHOOO

Welldone you, a normal person LOL :D:D

Aww you must be grinning from ear to ear lol, nice one :p

Well done you, that must feel great! No wonder you feel so good today.

Thanks guys!! :) Of to work now but at least the day has started better than usual! xxx

Well don love!

i was so excited this week to go from obese to over weight ha so cant wait to be Healthy like u!! x

Awwww! well done! that's an amazing achievement!

excellent well done you.. so happy for you..

started in obese grade 2, think Im one weigh in from being over weight but a nice bit off normal just yet.. here's hoping.. well done you!

Well done, I cant weight for the BMI to say im "normal" again :) you must feel fab xx

Well done hun, youve done really well, I cant wait to get in the overweight bracket lol :)

Well done you!! Like Lauren I was thrilled to get to 'overweight' a couple of weeks ago so it'll be a while till I'm 'normal' (if ever if you speak to those who know me ;)) I can hardly imagine how it'll feel so WELL DONE again!!! xx

Thank you all so much for your kind words! You've made me even happier!!! I dont think i coulda done it without reading this forum for support so thanks to you all! Cant wait until i can do the "Ive reached my goal" thread! xxxx

Well done! Can;'t wait till its me!!! Good on ya! Goal will be here before you know it!

Back