OBESITY AND SLEEP APNEA

TOMCON

hi everyone
i have just had my 4th weigh in and i have lost another 6 lbs ,thats 28 lbs (2 stone)in the 4 weeks that i have been on lipotrim which to me is amazing .
The reason why i started this diet was to lose the maximum weight loss before my sleep study which was last night ,the reason for study was i was diagnosed with sleep apnea in jan this year i weighed 107.9 kg at the time now i weigh 91 which is a loss of 26 kg which im hoping will be enough to rid me of the apnea ,i will find results out next week so fingers crossed.

I was quite chuffed today because my chemist almost refused to give me another week ,because even though my stats say im still overweight because i have a broad muscular frame ,my chemist said i dont think you need to lose anymore , i told him that i just want 1 more to get under 14 stone so he reluctantly agreed ,which had me walking on air on the way out.

I think that you should decide if you are a good weight or not. You should be able to say that you want to carry on or stop.

The weight does help with issues such as snoring and sleep problems. My husband said that I used to snore but not anymore.

I hope all goes well for you :)

hi... i'm not a lipotrimer, but having been plauged by sleep apnea for years I know how hard it can be!
Mines -really- improved since losing weight... its so nice to have a refreshing sleep - and especially getting rid of the concious waking up not breathing.

So just wanted to say ... well done you and good luck!

Well done on the loss its really brilliant. an hope the test results come back with good news for you!

Brilliant loss and fingers crossed for your check up.

I seem to get up more during the night to have a pee as I drink so much water.

I used to snore a lot accoding to the ex-wife but now I live on my own I have either stopped snoring or the neighbours are deep sleepers.

Good luck Tomcon and keep us informed.

John

Back