OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

I'm doing my own make up and had a consultation in MAC. She wrote down all the things she used and H2B has bought most of them for me in Duty Free :D

On the subject of my replica dresses, we shall see. So far the service has been really good and they have started making them. The company i used had really good reviews, but i agree, I wouldn't get my dress from there.

you will have to let us know how the dresses come out - i might buy my girls theirs from there!!! :) xxxx

OOoh, thats super exciting! we picked up my wedding band last week- but OH's parents are keeping hold of it.. otherwise id want to wear it NOW! LOL xx

ooh i have not picked my wedding band yet.....!!! i think i just want a plain platinum band to match my engagement ring!

I love my wedding ring and goes so well with out the engagment overshadowing it or vice versa lol
It is going to be a challenge for my OH to get a ring he is so anal about what he likes lol

LOL, my OH cant find one either. Luckily he has plenty of time, mine was a one off find hence getting it so early!

Gawd i hope i can get back down to this weight after pregnancy! I really wanna be a skinny bride! i told OH i aint getting married a fatty!

At least you be a beautiful fatty ;) jokes! I am sure you will lose it by then if the baby is born in 2011 and married in 2014 their is time in between :)

Congratulations Fern!! You'll have plenty of time to lose the weight before the wedding. x

Congratulations Fern!! :D I am more than sure you will be back in your dress by then... and you will be able to pick a super cute dress or suit for your mini bridesmaid/page boy. How lovely :)

Last edited:
I'm not doing so good. I've been well off the wagon for a while :( But looking forward to a fresh new start in the New Year with a big push. Got a 'chicken week' planned the first week of new year (similar to fish week but lots of variations of chicken as OH doesn't like fish) and I know santa is bringing a wii so I have bought the EA Sports game so I can do teh 30 day challenge and the My Shape game with camera for some variation (both very cheap on play.com. Huzzah!) I'm also going to leave my group and do it 'online' as they are changing the night and venue of my group so it's not going to be convenient any more. :( Feel a bit sad about that but it is cheaper as well so the head is over-ruling the heart. So yeah, going to enjoy christmas and new year and make some mega progress in the new year.

I'm not quitting!

Back