OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Thanks guys, trying to stay positive and getting really geared up for a renewed focus in the new year. New Year, New Start. Especially doing it online, it will really help being able to set Saturday as WI day. I've also got some spa time booked (just need to set the exact day) so I can have a bit of a pamper and hopefully feel a bit more positive. That and getting moving a bit more should definitely help. On the online membership they apparently have 'body magic challenges' now- where you can 'walk around central park' or 'swim the channel' so that could be good. Looking forward to new year. :)

Well, I'll say Happy Christmas to you all now. As I'm going away for Christmas. Have a great time everybody. Will pop in next week

xxx

i am struggling being stuck indoors :) i want to eat all the food in sight - just had to make myself some SW wedges to put the food demons at bay.

Also feel unwell - getting a cold/sore throat - so keep drinking water and i need medicine too!!! gah!

x

Hi All, just catching up with all your news as have been busy with work.

Congrats Fern , great news!!

I've been very naughty and have put on a few pounds, but i'm not too worried as i know i can get back to target after Xmas.

We have been to Hatton Garden and ordered our rings. Mine is white gold which will be fitted around my engagement ring and hubby's is made of "Palladium" which is from the same family as Platinum but slightly cheaper. Total cost £540.

i am struggling being stuck indoors :) i want to eat all the food in sight - just had to make myself some SW wedges to put the food demons at bay.

Also feel unwell - getting a cold/sore throat - so keep drinking water and i need medicine too!!! gah!

x

some honey will do wonders for your throat-its syn free when its for medicinal purposes ;)

Right, I'm done with the Christmas scoffing now and ready to get back to target. Have put on 7lbs, shouldn't take too long to get off!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, looking forward to starting 2011 :)

Fern, congratulations! That's fab news, how are you feeling?

Well, in the last 2 WI's, I've put on 3 pounds, 1 of those was over Christmas, so the plan is to get rid of those as quickly as possible. Meant to be back at work tonight, but have been up all night with D+V :( So I was officially meant to be starting today, but I can't keep anything down - grrrrrr!!!

On the bright side D&V good for shedding a couple of Christmas pounds!!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

hope you feel better soon claireybella. There is a lot of that going 'round. Gotta love those winter bugs. My last WI at group tonight (as it is shutting down and I can't get to the replacement group so going it alone with the Online version) I will be sad :(
Looking forward to my new start in the new year though. Ready to go into OBG overdrive! And have a wii now :D

This is going to be easier than i thought, day 3 and already 2 lbs off, guess it wasn't proper weight gain :O)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Hi clareybella- no all the other 'local' classes aren't all that local lol
Anyway, I've joined the onine version today so I now eigh in on Saturday mornings, and I'm all ready to go!

Looking forward to the new year!

Lets go team OBG

Can new people join this team? I'm not a bride but going to my OH Sister's wedding on 14th October 2011 in the Dominican and want to look amazing! Could do with the support of some other SWers with similar events in mind

Can new people join this team? I'm not a bride but going to my OH Sister's wedding on 14th October 2011 in the Dominican and want to look amazing! Could do with the support of some other SWers with similar events in mind

Yep, we have a few brisdesmaid and MOH's on here :) I have added you name to the group list in the first post. :)

Last edited:
laura2481 said:
Yep, we have a few brisdesmaid and MOH's on here :) I have added you name to the group list in the first post. :)

Thank you Laura! I will definitely be a regular visitor for inspiration and support.

Actually weighed a day early so actual weight loss this week is 2 lbs :O)

Back