OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

well its not even lunchtime and i have cycled 8km this morning (took about an hour) which was not only lovely (cos the weather is great) but wasnt as hard as it used to be!!!

I had to go to the bank and post office to get a parcel - so i though - car or bike!!! :) bike won!!!

Oh and now im home and watching some Four Weddings (i watch this WAY too much!) xxx

I'm 4lb up now! *eyeroll* Wonder what it'll be monday!

Fray are you eating something different this week? seems strange you are going up and being on plan?

xxx

Brilliant Elle!! I still haven't been brave enough to get my bike out :eek: Wouldn't trust me without a helmet now though and it's be an expense I don't need right now ....I'll get round to it eventually :rolleyes:

Really sorry to hear about your gain Fray :( Have you checked over your diary to see where anything could have gone wrong? Hope you're ok.x

Hi guys, i am back! Are we all having good weekends? I have been about 50% good, had lots of free foods, but also a few naughty things. Wine,crisps :eek: My mini challenge for this week will be to make some speed food soup and have that for lunches at work every day except monday. And the only reason it is 'except monday' is because I need to go buy the stuff to make it tomorrow! :p

So what is everybodies goals this week? let me know and I will add it to the week 2 challenge list.

Oh, and exciting news... I may have found the dress! I have to go back with my mum and my bridesmaid so the can see but I really liked it.

Here is a link dress but in ivory not the silver haze. :D

Oh wow Laura!! That is absolutely stunning :D Definitely take your Mum and bridesmaids with you to have a look. But I bet they will see how happy and comfortable you are in it and will realise you've already made your choice!
When my friend picked her dress it was totally different from the others she had tried on, but I could instantly see how happy she was with it. It's SO exciting!!! :D

I've had a good weekend. Completely on plan, even though I had a film night with 2 new friends last night and they had Ben and Jerry's!! I resisted my most favourite ice cream-go me :D I did have two beers tho and a nice naughty feeling snack when I got home at 2am :p

Looking forward to this week and hoping for a loss :)
I would like my mini goal to stay the same-lose at least 1lb and get into the 12's and my 2.5st award. Eeeeek! I already have a good idea of what I want next weeks mini goal to be ;)

Made my soup for tomorrow! It's not the '12 super speed soup' but it is made entirely out of speed food- it's roasted red pepper and tomato soup :p Going to have it with bread roll (HEB) and some babybel.
Hope you've had good days. xx

Brides to be can I please ask for some help please, I need some motivational comments to help me find my mojo back. Work has been super rubbish and so I have been enjoying wine and naughty foods to help cheer me up. Seriously!! I am getting married 14 weeks today and I only booked it last week - why can't wedding planning and salad be enough. I am a size 18 now and know that I can be a 14 for the day with enough effort but instead I am eating sh1t. Please can someone give me a talking to and a kick up the bum!! I want thiner wedding pics more than I care about the idiots at work so where is my self control???

Oh no Sparkles :( I wish I could help. But only you can find your mojo! You know all the reasons why you want to lose weight and only you can change how you're doing things right now. I would say, screw everyone at work, they're obviously bringing you down, and start getting excited about your wedding :D Wedding excitement is bound to give you that kick up the bum ;)

I do really need to get back into the planning; there is still so much to get sorted. I am thinkng about finally facing up to getting my fat photos out and printing them to go into my little wedding planning notepad - if I have to face them I might find my poor little lost mojo...

I suck :( I sts again :cry: So frustrating!!!

I can think of two little things I've been going wrong with, but I really wouldn't have thought they would effect me so much. Meh! Ah well, I'll put these things right and hope for the best next week.

Could I possibly have a double mini goal next week?? I would like the same one again (lose one bloody pound!) but also would like to do at least 30mins of exercise that isn't walking :) Hope that's ok.x

Hi guys,

I know this team has been going for a while, but I need help to shift my last 9 lbs and I;m getting married next August, can I join you??

I started slimming world just after Christmas having put on over two stone while pregnant with second child. I was a member of SW online, but couldn't afford to stay a member after three months.

I've done so well, but really want to reach my target and keep falling off the wagon!! :cry:

marie x

Hi guys,

I know this team has been going for a while, but I need help to shift my last 9 lbs and I;m getting married next August, can I join you??

I started slimming world just after Christmas having put on over two stone while pregnant with second child. I was a member of SW online, but couldn't afford to stay a member after three months.

I've done so well, but really want to reach my target and keep falling off the wagon!! :cry:

marie x

Of course you can! What's you're wedding date? I'll add you to the list! :D

Thanks girls, my wedding date is 20th Aug 2011 :O)

Day going well so far
2 weetabix with skimmed milk
Banana
Fat free yogurt
tea with skimmed milk

:O)

I lost half a pound this week - so total is 48lbs now!!!! :)

Still a very very long way to go - but its all chipping away and adds up eh?

Im sure next October will be here before i know it!!! :) xxx

Well done Elle :) Yup, every little bit helps doesn't it?!

Thank you - and yes i totally believe that its not the fastest losses sometimes, but the small ones that all add up that matter!!!

I mean i am 40 weeks in and 48lbs off - so on average - just over 1lb a week!

If i carry on, in another 40 weeks - another 48lbs off - i should be close to calling target! xxx

x

Back