OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

That's the way I have been looking at my losses too. I'm in week 28 now and even though I have sts for the last 3 weeks I am still ahead of my 1lb a week goal :D Definitely makes you feel better when you compare your losses to how many weeks you've been following SW.xx

yeah its good - i think it makes you realise, you dont have to lose 4lb every week, it all works out in the end?!

x

Well done everyone. I'm off to Sweden tomorrow for a week. Going to stick to SW while there, should be easy as I'm going to be doing mostly my own cooking. Won't be able to weigh myself so will hope for a nice surprise when I get back :D

Helloo everybody, I've been busy busy busy this week so not had much time to pop on and chat. I'll be back tomorrow to let you know what I've been up to... and just to confirm I am back on the SW wagon ( I fell off a bit... well one leg was on and one was off ;) )

That's very exciting Elliebear!! Only another 21 days and it will be a year until my wedding :D

Husband-to-be is insisting we have a chinese tonight (very un-supportive) but i've only had 3 1/2 syns today so I think i'll be alright with chicken in black bean and rice, will steer clear of prawn crackers too!!

Day one in Sweden went very badly... back on the wagon today and for the rest of the week!!

I think me problem is because I'm so close to my target I'm finding it hard to knuckle down and lose those last few pounds, I do really want to do it though!!:sigh:

At least I've still got a year to do it in!!

:D

Hi everybody! Well, I said I would update with what I've been up to.. since last Saturday I 've been so busy! I found a dress (as I posted about already), I booked DJ on monday (DJ Mike :p) and on Wednesday we went and gave notice at the Registrars so in 16 days we will officially be allowed to get married! (So long as no-one objects :p)

So what would everyone like their next mini target to be? Does anyone think that once a week is a bit too short? By the time everyone has decided what their target it is it seems the week is nearly up... how about setting a mini target for the month instead? eg In August I will go to the gym at least once per week, or I will not snack on chocolate or something?

Let me know. We can keep doing weekly ones if people prefer....

i am STILL waiting on the registrars to confirm - hopefully tomorrow, or Thursday!!! im dreading if they say no or aint available!!!

I guess i can try another registrar from a different district to come to my venue? would that be what would happen? anyone know??

im so bored of waiting!!!

went to see a potential photographer last night - they are very nice, and have some fresh modern ideas too - just got to crunch those numbers!!!!

x

Sounds like a pain in the bum Elle!! I have no idea how these things work tho :(

You've been super busy Laura :D I like the idea of monthly mini-goals. This month I would like to do at least 30mins a week of non-walking exercise. Especially as yesterday I did 30mins on the Wii Fat (even did some of the muscle exercises for the first time) and 3 songs on Just Dance ;)
The muscles on the front of my thinghs scream at me every time I try to sit down or come down the stairs :p

I guess i can try another registrar from a different district to come to my venue? would that be what would happen? anyone know??

A different reistrar probably wouldn't be able to go... I think they only do the ones in their area. eg I live in Leeds, but if I wanted to get married in a venue in Bradford the Bradford registrars would have to marry us... the guys from Leeds wouldn't be able to do it.

Hope they get back to you soon. Badger them a bit more if they haven't got back to you yet! I just rang, they checked the diary- said yes it's available and for £15 they saved the date until we gave notice. Sounds like your guys are being annoying!

Ok- I'm going to make an executive decision and change the period of time for our mini goals from weekly to monthly.

So what does everybody want their August target to be?

cheekychinchilla wants to do 30mins of non walking exercise per week.

My goal will be to weigh less at the end of August than I did at the beginning- so less than 10st 7.5Ib. I don't even care if it's only 0.5Ib as I have got so much happening this month. I am going away to Bruges next week (beer and chocolate and chips with mayonnaise!) and I have about 3 meals out planned. So if I can make sure I don't gain weigh,t and loose even a tiny bit, I'll be happy! :)

You've been super busy Laura :D

I have been busy! I totally forgot to say we booked the honeymoon too.
This is where we are going: Legends - Mauritius ~ Naiade ~ Mauritius | Reunion Island | The Maldives

Obviously it's a bit shabby but I think we can rough it for a bit. Oooh, super excited :D :D :D

And today I am going to speak to a florist so hopefully by the end of today I can make a decision on that!

Busy busy busy.

I need a holiday!

Oh- wait... that's why I'm going to Bruges :D

still nothing from Registrar - i called them yesterday to chase, and they said i should hear by tomorrow :( stress i DO NOT NEED!!!!!

(think my star week is due, im very high wired)

August target?

Well, if i can i would LOVE to lose 5lbs by the end of the month....thats just over 1lb a week, and would complete my Kool for School challenge too :)

x

Ooooh hi everyone....I am nipping down the aisle on the 22nd October 2011 after exactly 10.5 years with my man....was meant to be 22nd April but my wee bro who is also giving me away is going off to play war games so we have moved it to let him get home 1st.

Errr I have done nothing yet except choose and purchase my bridesmaids dresses...haven't even finalised where we are getting married or anything to do with it...Hmmm loads of time yet lol

Am I allowed to join this team as I am already a weighty matey so not sure if its a 1 team only deal or not ???

I did it guys!! Finally got a loss! 2lbs gone :D Got me my 2.5st award AND into the 12's for the first time, probably, since I was a kid :eek:

Oh wow Laura! I'm not sure how you will manage spending your honeymoon in such a run down, basic place. I'm sure you will cope ;)

And Welcome to the team Theresa :D

Back