OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

yeah i had an offer to add to my current deal for a 'rock the frock' session (thats what its called) but i declined - our photographs are costing the earth (and mars and the moon too!) but we are so happy we dont mind paying above the odds for the comfort of having that knowledge our pics will be great.

If anyone wants a photographer PM me for their details - they are a lovely couple.

x

Just a quick hello and to say I'm not going to get weighed this week. Had a meal off plan on Saturday and have my second * time within 5 weeks-last one lasted for 3 weeks and only ended last week, so I am not happy! Having a bit of a crappy time at the moment, not off plan, and just don't feel like I want to weigh in. Definitely next week :)

Hope you're all ok and having muchos fun with your planning :D My friend picked her cake today!x

yes - sending you get well wishes!!!

Right brides - would love some advice on invites.....where are you ordering them from??? :D there are so many to choose from i dont know where to start!!!!

x

yes - sending you get well wishes!!!

Right brides - would love some advice on invites.....where are you ordering them from??? :D there are so many to choose from i dont know where to start!!!!

x

My mother-in-law is going to make mine as she makes cards and stuff. :D

Evening ladies, hope we've all had a nice day? Managed another pilates session last night and being sooooo good sticking to my 10 syns a day, can't wait for Sunday WI, hoping to make it to the 10 1/2 stone mark maybe......can i lose two pounds before then hmmmmmm

Good luck for WI Maroodiva!! Will keep everything crossed for you :D

I just did some late night Wii-ing. Hoping some yoga will help with my night time anxiety. Worth a shot!! Just did 25mins-more than beat my mini goal this week now :) Not all yoga tho, Step plus to get me started, 2 goes at the driving range, and then 5 yoga poses. Think I better get some sleep!!x

Morning ladies!!

Doesn't losing weight just put you in such a good mood??

Looking likely that I will hit my 10 1/2 stone target one Sunday, yippee!!!!

Decided I want to buy all MAC make up for wedding. Going to go to House of Fraser on Monday and get a list made up, then I can buy it gradually. Will have to take the kids, will have to ply them with crisps to get them quiet!! :D

I lost a lb last night at weigh in - very pleased, cos i got my next shiny sticker :D

*dances*

so hope to lose another lb next week - fingers crossed!!! xxx

My friend just cam round and brought cake, i had a small slice, had 7 syns to spare, hopefully it won't have been more than that!!!!

Well done Elle!!! :D

Maroodiva, MAC is amazing isn't it? I have one full size pot of pigment and 2 sample size ones from a friend. Absolutely love it!! I haven't been able to try anything else yet, but as soon as I have some money coming in I will be getting a few bits. I have heard, if you want to save some pennies, that Gosh cosmetics (can buy online or in big Superdrugs) are really very good and very similar to MAC :)

Right, well I think I may be a little addicted to the Wii Fit :eek: I have just done another 40mins: Rhythm boxing advanced, 4 goes at the Driving Range, and Yoga: Half moon, warrior, tree, sun salutation, standing knee, and palm tree.

Got a really sore neck today and thought the yoga may help. It still hurts like hell, but it's a lot less stiff :)

This weeks non-walking exercise so far: Mon 40mins. Thurs 25mins. And Fri 40mins.

Last edited:
Off to do my third Pilates session of the week :O)
Party tomorrow, but my weight lose is going so well I don't even want to cheat so will stay on the wagon and keep Sunday WI in mind!!

I'd like to you join your team as a Mother of the Bride lol. My daughter's wedding is 11th June 2011.

Her future in-laws, well the female ones are no bigger than a UK size 8 compaired to my starting size of a 24. There is no way I am standing along side them in the wedding photos the size I am. So far I've lost 1.5 stones and now in a size 18.

Back