OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Home from Sweden now, it's actually really nice to be back :D

Jumped on the scales this morning, dreading the result and I've only put on 2 lbs, which is incredible as I've eaten loads of chocolate this week!!!!

So pleased as I should be able to shift that pretty quickly. Have decided i want to get to my target by the time husband-to-be gets back from Sweden which is 24th Sept. Do we think this is possible?? Seven weeks, i think it's just about doable!!

We'll see :D

wish i could do dress shopping, not going to until im loads slimmer next year!!!! its hard not to look though! :) xxx

Hey Ellebear I was looking at the before and after piccie this morning and I came across yours, you look fabulous, well done :) xx

aww thanks so much- that really and truly means a lot to me - I still feel that I have such a long way to go though! im about half way through my weigh loss journey, and 9 months into it....so i hope that over the next year, i will be able to be at target (although im not putting a timeframe on it!) I just want to lose as much weight as i can before my big day!!! :D

x

Well done Maroodiva!!! Only 2lbs on is pretty impressive ;)
7 weeks to lose 9lbs seems very achievable. How reliable are your losses?

Pretty reliable when I'm being good :D
Usually between 1 and 2 lbs.

Decided on another mini goal too. I need to start toning up now, so going to try to do 20 mins Pilates three times a week :rolleyes:

Pretty reliable when I'm being good :D
Usually between 1 and 2 lbs.

Decided on another mini goal too. I need to start toning up now, so going to try to do 20 mins Pilates three times a week :rolleyes:

I only ask because mine can be all over the place. If you can stay good and lose 1-2lbs a week then its definitely achievable :D Go for it!!

YAY for photographer Elle. Are they the ones you saw the other day?

I know i shouldn't weigh myself everyday, but I do!! Already a pound down on yesterday, temporary holiday weight gain will soon be gone :D

Oh God...I was away for the weekend at a festival and according to my wii im up 3lb......I enjoyed every bit of it though and hoping it will only be 2 maybe for weigh in on Wednesday ;)

Really going to try and do 20 mins Pilates tonight. Finding it really hard as I've got two young children (Alex 21/2 & Evie 15 months) so by the time I've got them to bed, I'm too tired to do anything! But I MUST try!!

Just putting in this extra post as I want to reach 20 posts to get more signature room. Hope you are all having a good SW, I'm 100% so far and feeling great :)

I only ask because mine can be all over the place. If you can stay good and lose 1-2lbs a week then its definitely achievable :D Go for it!!

YAY for photographer Elle. Are they the ones you saw the other day?

yup - they are sooooo very good!!! im excited, we get a pre wedding photoshoot too - so thats exciting too! xxxx

Pre-wedding shoot is so cool! :D

Good luck with fitting in exercise Maroodiva! I have no idea how Mum's manage it with everything else going on :)

I did 40mins on the Wii Fat today :D Got better scores than last week and tried a couple more new things. Really enjoyed it! Will no doubt pay for it tomorrow :p

i know - i am super excited, and i need to be at target by then!!!!! its gonna be summer next year - and gives the photographers time to see how we are with each other, and also what angles of photos work for us! I think that they are gonna be ace!

Is anyone else having a pre photoshoot in their deals???

xxx

Back to pre-sweden weight this morning, happy days!
Trying to find wedding photographer that won't break the bank, my brain hurts. Trouble is I'm quite fussy about the kind of photography I want, looking for really informal, natural shots. don't want any posing!!

Found one I like, but it's £1200!! Eek.. I guess that's normal though. Have maybe got friends who could do it, but I can;t help thinking it's worth paying for really good ones.

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd have a little catch up as I am gonna be busy today and then off to Bruges tomorrow!

As for photographers- I budgeted £800 for the photographer but it's actually going to be £1475 :eek: oops

Trying to come in under budget on other things though to make up. It's hard though :eek:

Fell of the SW wagon. :( I was doing ok but H2be sabotaged me on Sunday night by making mulled wine (weird to have mulled wine in August though, but there you go..) after that it went down hill...
I'll have to be back on it when I'm back from Bruges.

Glad I'm not the only one with a sabotaging H2B!!
It's the only positive thing about him working away for the next few weeks, I should reach my target before he gets back :) Once I'm there should be easy to maintain :D

Good luck with fitting in exercise Maroodiva! I have no idea how Mum's manage it with everything else going on :) [/QUOTE said:
Yeah, the answer is usually I don't!! Being so close to target though I really need to tone up now, especially if I'm going to have the perfect strapless wedding dress arms I've never had before!!

i know - i am super excited, and i need to be at target by then!!!!! its gonna be summer next year - and gives the photographers time to see how we are with each other, and also what angles of photos work for us! I think that they are gonna be ace!

Is anyone else having a pre photoshoot in their deals???

xxx

Mine includes a post wedding photo shoot which I think sounds quite cool, might get them to come down to Cornwall and photograph us on honeymoon :)

Back