OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Hope all okay Laura xxx
Ah y'know- it's all a pain but getting over it.
WI tonight... +6.5Ib!! :eek: :cry: :eek:
Well, it was 3 weeks of badness :eek:
Ah well, move on. Will have a loss next week. I'm sure it won't be 6.5Ib (I wish) but if I can get down to 10st5 by christmas (-7Ib) I will be happy. Must stay focused! I CAN do this :cool:

well done elliebear thats fab xx

Have ordered bidesmaid's dresses from Landybridal, which is one
of those replica sites, so fingers crossed!! Got three dresses for just over £200 :O)

Thats very good price!!! A few people got their dresses on landy from the wedding forum site i am on and they looked very gd. I wish i had found out about the site before i ordered mine in a bridal shop :(

Thats very good price!!! A few people got their dresses on landy from the wedding forum site i am on and they looked very gd. I wish i had found out about the site before i ordered mine in a bridal shop :(

Oooo, i'm glad to hear that they lloked nice, I've never used one of these sites before so you never know!

Have ordered bidesmaid's dresses from Landybridal, which is one
of those replica sites, so fingers crossed!! Got three dresses for just over £200 :O)

Let me know what you think of them - i think the replica sites are bang on the money for Bridesmaid dresses.....esp simple styles!

x

thats what i want to know - i think for simple dress it cant be too complex for them to make them look like the originals???
x

i dont think id buy my wedding dress as a replica, i suppose as much as i want to save money, i'd like knowing it was the real thing.. nothing different or missing..

The price difference is immense though - i was looking at Ronald Joyce ones and they are like 1500 - a replica costs £200!

x

Final Wedding Cake tasting tonight - seen 2 others, and then once i have tried the cake tonight, we can decide who is the winner!!!

Next tick off the list done -

Just need to do Save The Date cards, book florist meetings and also have my make up trial!!! :)

xxxx

Hey Ellebear how did the cake tasting go?? I wont get to that for ages yet as my friends mum is making our cake so i have to talk to her about it at easter time!!! How is everyone elses plans coming along??

Back