OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

I had loads of fun today at the National Wedding Show - i booked 2 more ringmaker appointments and also booked someone to do our stationery :) hoooooorrrraaaaah! xxx

I think that until you try it on you wont know Dumps!!! :)

I thought i wanted a Tulle skirt and a sweeping middle, but as it goes my dream dress is not like this at all :(

You need to try it on now!!!!! :) dont leave it as long as i did!

x

I think you're right hun, just got a bit carried away today - it is gorgeous! How was the wedding fayre?? xxx

I had loads of fun today at the National Wedding Show - i booked 2 more ringmaker appointments and also booked someone to do our stationery :) hoooooorrrraaaaah! xxx

Yey!!! xxx

i know - just set up a final florist quote too, then i can choose out of the 3 i have seen (squeak!)

x

i know - just set up a final florist quote too, then i can choose out of the 3 i have seen (squeak!)

x

You're sooooo organised! How exciting xxx

I am in the throws of indecisiveness (over several things) today it is over the fact that I really like these shoes: LINK but I bought my purple shoes about a year ago LINK2

I was dead set on having purple shoes but now I am just so undecided :(

Why oh why do I keep doing this?! Aaargh!

I think that until you try it on you wont know Dumps!!! :)

I thought i wanted a Tulle skirt and a sweeping middle, but as it goes my dream dress is not like this at all :(

You need to try it on now!!!!! :) dont leave it as long as i did!

x

This is very true and something I don't think you believed till the day, even though I kept pointing it out :)

Sounds daft - but how do you change you ticker thing?? Lost 3lb this week and thrilled but it was my birthday and have had a bad two days...hope to keep motivated by going to a bridal fayre on tonight! Any help with the ticker would be great!

I went wedding dress shopping on saturday and absolutely fell in love with the most beautiful dress :)

just need to slim down to fit in it now :0)

News just in - I have ordered my Wedding dress and the shop advised me i need it in a size 12!!!

OMFG!!!! I might be just a little bit excited.

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooo!

Oh and its by a designer called Maggie Sottero and thats all i am saying!!! :)

xxxx

News just in - I have ordered my Wedding dress and the shop advised me i need it in a size 12!!!

OMFG!!!! I might be just a little bit excited.

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooo!

Oh and its by a designer called Maggie Sottero and thats all i am saying!!! :)

xxxx

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! That's great hun - well done!

I love the Maggie Sottero range - friends of mine have had a couple of different of her designs, and they are just stunning! I've seen a couple myself I like the look of xxx

and i sorted my stationery yesterday too - so Table plans, invites, table numbers and place names are all sorted and will all look the same !!! hoorah! cost a fortune, but you only do it once eh? xxx

Got the final florist coming to quote tonight then i can book one of the 3 we have seen, and then tomorrow the final ringmaker is coming to quote and again we can move along with that!

x

x

and i sorted my stationery yesterday too - so Table plans, invites, table numbers and place names are all sorted and will all look the same !!! hoorah! cost a fortune, but you only do it once eh? xxx

Got the final florist coming to quote tonight then i can book one of the 3 we have seen, and then tomorrow the final ringmaker is coming to quote and again we can move along with that!

x

x

Woohoo! How exciting! We've got 18 months yet, and I need a job before I can start really spending OH's money! But when I do, watch out...!! xxx

Back