OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Thanks Laura.

Oh your 2 days after my friends wedding! Are you all organised now or feel like there is far too much to do in 9 weeks lol

The red days are going well so far

okay Brides - hows it going?

I have got a new little ticker now and we are into a countdown again - 199 days to go!!!

Tonight me and MR EB2B have picked our ringmakers, our florists and organised the stationers!!! I can not believe how much we agreed on and sorted in such a short space of time!!!

*beam* i am a happy girl!!!

x

Meeting with the photographer tonight to arrange final things and let her know the style of photos we want. The H2B picking up suits on Saturday and everything else is sorted until next Friday when we got to take everything to the reception.

Everyone keeps asking if I'm nervous but I'm just excited at the moment. Might be different the night before.

Good luck with everyones plans x

I have a job interview on Friday too! Think it should keep my mind off things. Not sure if it was such a good idea though. Oh well at least it will be out of the way and when I get back from honeymoon I might be handing in my notice and starting a new job. Fingers crossed.

Ladies ive booked my next dress fitting in may - I will fit into this dress - had a bit of a bad week - work = driving me to edge and chocolate and dessert (which i NEVER eat)
red days? do these help speed up your losses ladies? I was always a green girl never tried red days?? maybe should give it a go
L

Def give it a go-i usually do green, last week was red to shake things up and i lost 4.5lbs :D Nice new shiny too

Hope your wedding was amazing Catmonkey :D

Whats everyone else been up to?

I have been buying tiara and veil this week - woop!!!! I need to look at jewellry, but no idea what i want really - something quite plain i think as my dress and tiara have such nice detail.

It does mean i can get my hairdresser trial sorted though as well. I think i need to have a practise run soon, and then i will know what colours i need in my hair (more blonde, same blonde, less blonde!!!) and when i want it cutting/not cutting!!!

Was thinking of having it done at about the same time i am going to on the day to see how long it lasts - hehe! x

Im going to have my dress adjusted tomorrow! Quite scared after the woman shouted at one of the other bridesmaids because she said her bra wasnt good enough! She neednt say anything about my boulder holder though-its amazing! If any of you need a good strapless bra i can highly recommend the ultimate strapless bra by wonderbra. Even better there is 20% off at debenhams at the minute

hey ladies!

ellebear recommended that i join this thread as I am getting married in sept 2012 and am determined not to be a fat bride! 7 stone to lose, day one of a long journey starts today!

good luck with all the wedding plans! although mine is ages away i do have the venue, reception, cake, photographer and car done! just dreading searching for a dress at the start of next year x

hey ladies!

ellebear recommended that i join this thread as I am getting married in sept 2012 and am determined not to be a fat bride! 7 stone to lose, day one of a long journey starts today!

good luck with all the wedding plans! although mine is ages away i do have the venue, reception, cake, photographer and car done! just dreading searching for a dress at the start of next year x

Do not dread it - as long as you go to a good place it will be a nice experience - perhaps get tickets for the National Wedding show - they have catwalk shows and great deals....gives you an idea of what you want too.

I knew i wanted princess style, with a lace up back - and ivory - and sparkles!!! the designer my dress is being made by (Maggie Sottero) is all of the above!!!

I also loved Ronald Joyce dresses - they are divine and make every girl look amazing!

x

oooo i love the Maggie Sottero dresses online! she makes the best dresses by far! are Maggie Sottero dresses really expensive?!? xx

welcome samcxx. I started SW Jan 10 and have lost 6.5st so it can be done.

when i went to have my dress fitted she said flip sake could they not have ordered you a smaller dress :D

oooo i love the Maggie Sottero dresses online! she makes the best dresses by far! are Maggie Sottero dresses really expensive?!? xx

Some are, some are not - and it all depends what your budgets are!

Preloved is a great website to get 2nd hand ones at bargain prices!!! xxx

I have a Maggie Sottero dress and it was only £630. I know that's not mega cheap but that's fairly reasonable!

It's my hen do (part 1, I'm having 3. Don't ask) this weekend. And I have a dress fitting this morning. I really need to get motivated and I need to pack a bag but I'm feeling so lazy this morning lol Gonna get more coffee... Have a good weekend ladies! :)

hey ladies!

Hello! I'm getting married next September too - do you have a date yet? x

Back