OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Congratulations - you chose my favourite two...and the two most expensive!! Lol!

Definitely first one, for me it blows the others out of the water, you look A MAZ ING!!

Here's another vote for one or two. Three (with lots of extra material) is the one I liked least - not because I didn't like it for itself, more that it adds more material than you need on your lovely figure. Number one is the most stunning. In anything strapless, you also need to make sure that you sit up straight for your wedding day, otherwise you end up with little armpit 'rolls' around the top of your dress.

Hi ellebear

How are your plans coming along everything seems to be slowly coming together now but I feel like I'm shelling out money all the time lol I'm due my dress fitting on 22nd august for alterations arrggghhh it's all happening and my flowergirls and pageboys have theirs the following day :)

I have one but possibly two weddings next year one is in October sometime around the time of my first anniversary :) and not sure on the date of the second.

Vicki xx

Loads of money going out - ive chased up suit prices and the ringmakers today!! lol!

Its all going okay though :) i hope................!

Bmaid dresses are being delivered this month - so then i need to see if they fit my girlies!!! :) fingers crossed!

x

10 days til I try my first dress on!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

i hope you come back and tell us how you got on - it was a total weight wake up call for me.

I nearly had a break down in the first shop, but thankfully when i was finally in good hands (in the third shop) and they told me to stop being so upset.....it was a great experience then!

The first shop were trying to peg me into size 8 dresses and huffing and puffing when i didnt look happy! x

Have to admit, I am feeling apprehensive, just worried I will hate them all and I hate my arms!!

The two I am going to next Friday are very local and family run, and one was recommended by a friend who is my size so hoping they will look after me.

Eeeeek! I will def post once I've been xxxxxxx

Being a curvy momma, some styles just didnt do ANYTHING for me - Mermaid style....er no.

Haha - i do love my dress very much though - its sooo PWETTY! x

hey brides - i recently had a right mare....sooo! I go into the hairdressers to book my trial, only to be advised the lady i want isnt available anymore - but i can have the trainee.

Er. No.

So i have had to source another mobile wedding hairdresser who i luckily have found! and its cheaper (marginally!)

I am so lucky though - 10 weeks to go, and a Saturday wedding - i am just thanking the lucky stars!!! :D

x

i hope you come back and tell us how you got on - it was a total weight wake up call for me.

I nearly had a break down in the first shop, but thankfully when i was finally in good hands (in the third shop) and they told me to stop being so upset.....it was a great experience then!

The first shop were trying to peg me into size 8 dresses and huffing and puffing when i didnt look happy! x

The first shop was ridiculous and the girl was stuck up!!

Hi everyone, Am i ok to join? I get married on the 20th september 2011 in Vegas in the Valley of Fire national park. (which happens to be 6 weeks today) Ive bought my dress but yet to have an 'official' fitting, does anyone think i should be worried by this? :confused: Hopefully she's already making it smaller?! :D

Hi ladies!

Ok if I join you?! I am getting married on 11th August 2012 having just got engaged!

I would be happy if I could lose about a stone by then as am currently 10stone and only 5ft 2 so it doesn't look good on me! I also aim to tone up and have started classes at my gym this week!

I'm doing sw at home so need to make sure I stick to it! I know a stone is doable in a year so I just need to make sure I stick to it! Going to try on wedding gowns soon so that should motivate me!

Hi ladies!

Ok if I join you?! I am getting married on 11th August 2012 having just got engaged!

I would be happy if I could lose about a stone by then as am currently 10stone and only 5ft 2 so it doesn't look good on me! I also aim to tone up and have started classes at my gym this week!

I'm doing sw at home so need to make sure I stick to it! I know a stone is doable in a year so I just need to make sure I stick to it! Going to try on wedding gowns soon so that should motivate me!

Congrats on the enagagement!!!! :) Ive got 10 weeks left and its seeming very close now!!!

Enjoy everything! xxx

Back