OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

Hi everyone, Am i ok to join? I get married on the 20th september 2011 in Vegas in the Valley of Fire national park. (which happens to be 6 weeks today) Ive bought my dress but yet to have an 'official' fitting, does anyone think i should be worried by this? :confused: Hopefully she's already making it smaller?! :D

Welcome on board!!! thats SO close my darlin - get your fitting sorted NOW! I have mine in 4 weeks, but then i have got 10 weeks left! x

With all these weddings coming up I thought I would share some piccies I have finally got up. I got married at the start of my weight loss journey but I felt a million dollars on the day. Good luck everyone xxx

Attachments

• image-3168703084.jpg
    image-3168703084.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2201421239.jpg
    image-2201421239.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2503464433.jpg
    image-2503464433.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1150145256.jpg
    image-1150145256.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3016623237.jpg
    image-3016623237.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1443126837.jpg
    image-1443126837.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 62
catmonkey said:
With all these weddings coming up I thought I would share some piccies I have finally got up. I got married at the start of my weight loss journey but I felt a million dollars on the day. Good luck everyone xxx

Gorgeous! You look stunning! Xx

I FOUND MY DRESS!!

Its a Benjamin Roberts, thats all I can say... its absolutely GORGEOUS!

Plus its a size 16, which for me is AMAZING!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wanna see a pic - PM me the name of it!!! hehe!

I tried on my bee maid dresses this morning - i love them - hehe! x

Hi Everyone,

Can i join this thread please? Getting married 20th July 2012. So scary now its less than a year to go! 9lbs off so far and going dress shopping in 2 weeks so really want to have a stone off before I go.

I went back to spinning for the first time in a year last night and it nearly killed me! :eek:

congratulations to all the brides to be! this is a great thread!
Sinead x

Can I join the wedding chat? I get married 20th October 2012, I have picked my dress and get measured for it in March so they can start making it! So far I have lost 15lb but a fair way to go yet.

3 lbs off last night! 2 lbs to go till i get my stone award (i've never lost a stone ever!) going dress shopping 2 weeks today so determined to have a stone off before I go. Fingers crossed! :)

Lovely pics Leapfrog!!!

I ordered some Fimo last night off eBay and i am going to have a go at making a cake topper of me and mr bear to be!

x

That's a really good idea cake toppers are really expensive if you want personalised ones! Are you quite arty anyway or are you going to just have a go?
I love the idea but can imagine if I tried to make them my attempt would be awful!

I'm going to have a practises with salt dough first. I'm quite arty but sometimes my plans of creativity fall on their butt!

I was making my own tiara at one point. Didnt finish!!!

Hi ladies

Got my fitting for alterations tomorrow :) went and got my underwear for the big day today to £51!!!!!!! OMG nearly fell over in the shop!

Very exciting times having your fitting :) getting closer to the big day!

I put the deposit down on The One today, 50%, Ooof!!!

xxxxxxxx

I need to find my dress - its gone AWOL. Im not getting stressed yet, but cant seem to contact the shop :| Going to sort it out today. gah!!!

In other happy news me and the Bear to be, had our pre wedding photoshoot yesterday and a) it was so much fun and b) our photographers are awesome.

Cant wait to get the pics back in a few weeks and see what they turn out like.

At one point my bear picked me up! *i know* and another we were lay in some straw in a field. I hope they look amazeballs.

x

Back